ForumsForum GamesPlanets of Heros

184 19675
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

You wake up. You take a look outside, get out of bed and go to the door. On the floor, you see a letter. There is no name or adress on the letter, only a single message.

You have been chosen.

You show the message to the smartest person you know, and they tell you that people around the galaxy have been receiving these mysterious messages. The person then gives you a small damaged starship to travel around the galaxy and gives you a location to visit. The person then tells you that there will be the start of your quest. Are you ready?

Character info
Fill in the spaces that are left blank. I will assign the rest.
Name:
Description (and I mean information like Evil, Friendly, Hot-headed etc):
Home planet: I will assign based on description
Level: 1
Attributes (15 points to spend. Each attribute is increased each level.)
Strength (melee damage):
Defense (Dampens damage taken):
Agility (Chance of you avoiding an attack):
Intelligence (damage from skills):
Planets available to travel to: Unlock through the game
Move set: You start with 5 moves that I assign and unlock more through the game.
Skills: special attacks/ abilities that I assign. You start with 2 and unlock more through the game.

You start with 2 planets available to travel to. Your home planet and the planet that the person said to travel to. To travel to a different planet, say "travel to _______". Sometimes you cannot travel to a planet, e.g when battling or when you have to find an exit out of some sort of problem. So, are you ready to start Planets of Heros?

• 184 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Name: Neolvin
Description: Friendly but a little quick tempered, very smart but not so quick-witted
Home planet: Technoss (City/robotic based planet)
Strength: 2
Defense: 5
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 6
Planets available to travel to: Technoss (City/robotic based planet), Mawmaargh (lava based planet)
Move set: Laser shot (Med dmg, single) Elektro bomb (Light dmg, group) Sabotage (Heavy dmg on robots, no dmg on others) Metallic slice (Heavy dmg on most non-metal based enemies) Fix (Heals)
Skills: Robot call (A robot will help you in battle)
Reprogram (reprograms normal robotic based enemies to help you)

[Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I see you've reorganized the player sheets a bit. Could you fix mine, or tell me what I need to do to make it up-to-date?]

Awkwardly, I respond, "Uh, sure...?"

Then I head toward the chasm to the north.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Name: blue wings
Description shy, friendly, quiet, different
Home planet: Hydroll (Water based planet)
Attributes
Strength: 1
Defense: 3
Agility:6
Intelligence:8
Planets available to travel to: Hydroll (water based planet) Woodluth (forest based planet)
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals)
Skills: Evaporate (Instantly kills a single normal water based enemy)
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute by 2 for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and only once in a battle.)

blue wings
VS
Woodluth chief X2
15/15 HP
15/15 HP

OK CONDITIONS!
Battle element: Water
Attributes: S-1 D-3 A-6 I-8
HP: 67/80
SP: 40/50
Move set:
Water beam (Med-Sin): free
Hydro splash (Lght-Grp): free
Extinguish (Hvy fire no othr): 10sp
Dehydrate (Wkns non-wtr): 10sp
Heavens Water (Heals): 5sp
Skills:
Evaporate: 20sp- Instantly kills a single normal water based enemy
Poseidon's Fury: 30sp- Increases each attribute by 2 for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and doesn't stack.

You use water beam! It defeats Woodluth chief 1! Woodluth chief 2 attacks! It hits! -3 HP! Woodluth Chief 3 uses reincarnate! Nothing happens!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Friendly but a little quick tempered, very smart but not so quick-witted
Planets available to travel to: Technoss (City/robotic based planet), Mawmaargh (lava based planet)
Move set: Laser shot (Med dmg, single) Elektro bomb (Light dmg, group) Sabotage (Heavy dmg on robots, no dmg on others) Metallic slice (Heavy dmg on most non-metal based enemies) Fix (Heals)

Battle element: Robotic
Attributes: S-2 D-5 A-2 I-6
HP: 80/80
SP: 50/50
Move set:
Laser shot (Med-Sin): free
Elektro bomb (Lght-Grp): free
Sabotage (Hvy Robot no othr): 10sp
Metallic slice (Hvy dmg non-mtl): 10sp
Fix (Heals): 5sp
Skills:
Robotic call: 20sp- A robot will help you in battle.
Reprogram: 30sp- Reprograms normal robotic based enemies to help you.

You head to the north and hear loud metallic clunking. Your knowledge on machines label it as some sort of generator. There is a gap in the rocks where the nose seems to be coming from.

(I'm glad to be back after five days hope none of you have forgotten this thread!)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
Planets available to travel to: Hydroll (water based planet) Woodluth (forest based planet)
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals)
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute by 2 for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and only once in a battle.)

i will use water beam on the 3rd woodluth cheif

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Woodluth chief X2
15/15 HP
5/15 HP

OK CONDITIONS!
Move set:
Skills:
Poseidon's Fury: 30sp- Increases each attribute by 2 for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and doesn't stack.

You use water beam! it hits Woodluth chief 3! -10 HP! Woodluth chief 2 uses spirit regenerate! He is surrounded by an aura! +10 SP! Woodluth chief 3 uses defense! Defense increased!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
blue wings
VS
Woodluth chief X2
15/15 HP
5/15 HP
OK CONDITIONS!
Move set:
Skills:

if defense is increased for whole battle: i will use water beam on him again

if defense is increased for a limited time: i will use poseidons fury

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Woodluth chief X2
8/15 HP
5/15 HP

OK CONDITIONS!
Attributes: S-3 D-5 A-8 I-10
HP: 41/80
SP: 10/50
Move set:
Skills:

You use Poseidon's fury! Attributes increased! Woodluth chief 2 uses Mega strike! It hits! -26 HP! Woodluth chief 2 takes -7 HP damage! Woodluth chief 3 uses meditate!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
blue wings
VS
Woodluth chief X2
8/15 HP
5/15 HP
OK CONDITIONS!
HP: 41/80
SP: 10/50
Move set:
Skills:

i use hydro splash

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Level: 3
Attributes
Planets available to travel to: Hydroll (water based planet) Woodluth (forest based planet) Swooshmoosh (Wind based planet)
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals) Water regeneration (Increases SP)

OK CONDITIONS!
HP: 90/90
SP: 55/55
Move set:
Water regeneration (Incrse SP): Free
Skills:

You use hydro splash! Woodluth chief 1 and 2 is defeated! Level up! 3 ability points earned, and a new move! Water regeneration! It increases SP!

You run to the stone which you suspect is what the chiefs were after. You read the note:

Hello there chosen one. By now you have probably found the stone and fended it of from the Woodluth tribe. I am Kyle, Hero of Woodluth. The galaxy is in danger, and the Hero's of the planets cannot do anything about it. Which is where you came in. You have been nominated to be a Hero because your intelligence and agility is far more outstanding than others of your planet, while your strength may be lacking slightly, you do not let that stop you. The Hero's are searching for the greatest person in the galaxy to stop an unspeakable evil. While this evil is too strong for us, we believe you have the power to stop it. We are here to test you. You have probably already helped me already, but that is nothing compared to the tests you will face. The tests work like this: We send you to stop, find, defend, or some other objective, and whatever you find we have magically marked. In this case, it is the stone that is next to where you found the note. This marking gives you two things: One is your next location to travel to, while the other labels you on how far along you are on your quest so other Hero's can test you accordingly. This stone should give you your next location, Swooshmoosh, the wind based planet. When you are there, the stone will mark where you need to go. I hope you go far in your tests. Good luck, my freind. You shall need it. (P.S., that stone will also attract your first real test. The Woodluth tribe Spirit. Good luck.)

Before you pick up the stone, the wind starts to blow violently. Something knocks you of your feet, and as you recover, you see some sort of monster is in front of you, no, not a monster, a spirit! Your test begins now!

FIGHT!

blue wings
VS
Woodluth spirit
80/80 HP

Battle info
The same as the last battle, but the wind has blown the damp shrub away, but it also blew in some water from the river making a shallow puddle to the left.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
Defense: 4
Intelligence:10
Planets available to travel to: Hydroll (water based planet) Woodluth (forest based planet) Swooshmoosh (Wind based planet)
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals) Water regeneration (Increases SP)

[maybe you should add inventory and stat points to the sheet?]

i will go and stand in the puddle

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Woodluth spirit
80/80 HP
Woodluth spider
10/10 HP

RIGHT CONDITIONS!
Move set:
Skills:

You move into the puddle! RIGHT CONDITIONS! Woodluth spirit uses Call! Woodluth spider appears1

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Woodluth spirit
80/80 HP
Woodluth spider
10/10 HP

RIGHT CONDITIONS!
Move set:
Skills:

i will use dehydrate

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Move set:
Skills:

[No, I've checked it daily since I got back! Well, almost. I was busy the past few days. :P ]

I cautiously survey the area around the gap, the go inside. I'm prepared mentally for whatever may be in there... I think.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Woodluth spirit
80/80 HP
Woodluth spider
10/10 HP

RIGHT CONDITIONS!
HP: 72/90
Move set:
Skills:

You use Dehydrate! The enemies are weakened! Woodluth spirit uses Ghostly swipe! -18 HP! Woodluth spider uses Entangle! Your agility is decreased!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Move set:
Skills:

You secure the area and enter. The clunking gets louder until you reach an opening. Inside is a generator like you thought, but you don't know what it is powering yet. You take a closer look, but spot a tripwire... a little to late! You've set of an alarm system! Two Fire engineers run in!

(For battle explanation, please visit page 2.)

FIGHT!

Neolvin
VS
Fire engineers X2

Battle info
You are at the floor of the generator room. The generator seems pretty advanced.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Woodluth spirit
80/80 HP
Woodluth spider
10/10 HP

RIGHT CONDITIONS!
HP: 72/90
Move set:
Skills:

i use poseidons furry

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Woodluth spirit
??/?? HP
Woodluth spider
10/10 HP

RIGHT CONDITIONS!
HP: 69/90
SP: 25/55
Move set:
Skills:

You use Poseidon's Fury! Attributes increased! Woodluth spirit uses possess! Woodluth spirit has disappeared! Woodluth spider uses bite! -3 HP!

Showing 31-45 of 184