Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Throwing Things Into Trash Cans

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 11:24am

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,977 posts

How good are you when it comes to throwing things in trash cans? Whether it be paper wads, erasers, or anything.

I know I'm terrible because just yesterday I was hanging out with a friend at the mall and we got some icecream. So I had the idea of throwing my spoon into the trash can. It was about three feet away. I tossed it, it somehow flew upwards, went over the trash can, and almost hit this couple on the other side of the trash can.

If you have any good stories of amazing shots or misses or a good technique for throwing them (I've seen people get really serious about this, so I bet there's a technique somewhere for it), post it all here.

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 11:39am

daleks

daleks

3,656 posts

I can be two feet away and still miss. Let's just say that I miss the trash that is right next to my bed when I am in my bed.

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 11:42am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

I somehow misunderstood the thread...anyways, I can throw a crumpled piece of paper pretty accurately from a far distance, not that I use a certain technique.

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 11:51am

hokzwijn

hokzwijn

523 posts

My garbage always bounces on the side of the bin and then....falls off. :(

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 12:24pm

GentlemanClam

GentlemanClam

544 posts

I believe once I threw a paper cup in the garbage and it landed standing up. But other than that it usually hits the side and falls.

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 12:27pm

bravehawk204

bravehawk204

356 posts

i found a box of condoms and threw them into a trash can as a lady watched me do it. I felt really weird after it.

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 1:20pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

I thought this was going to be a litter/recycle thread lulz.

When i'm studying i usually procrastinate by scrunching up balls of paper and playing hoop with my trash can.

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 3:31pm

theregulator

theregulator

574 posts

I haven't really worked on my skills, so I usually fail epically at throwing things in a desired direction. Basketballs, footballs, trash, frisbees, I usually feel like someone's going to be in the hospital after a game a catch.

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 4:37pm

Joe96

Joe96

2,306 posts

I don't usually throw out papers (kind of lazy), so that's why my backpack looked a little bit like this...
http://www.nickomargolies.com/big/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/big-backpack-2005.jpg

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 5:39pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

I usually don't bother throwing things into trash cans, unless they're meant thrown in anyway.

And as for performance, I'm alright at throwing things in.

Reply to Throwing Things Into Trash Cans

You must be logged in to post a reply!