ForumsForum GamesWar Of Ages: First Blood

9 5953
daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

All your life youv drempt of comanding your own army and leading your people to victory...now that dream has become reality and now you are the comander of an army of 9,000,000,000 people. This is not a war of hate, fredom, or even power this is a war of survival and the controll of the planet Ozaro. There are 4 grate nations in this war and each of thos nations has there own strengths, weeknesses and special abilites. The first is the Mikara Nation, the second is the Rarazima Nation, the third is the Saphazik Nation, and the last is the Tamaki Nation. which will you choose

Name:
Nation: (nations there strengths weekneses there special abilities and there discriptions are listed after template)
Food: 9,000,000,000 (1 meal per-person)
BM: 5000 (buildings BM needed to build and discription listed under nations list)
Donation offic:
Recrutement office:
Barraks:
Training grounds:
Boot camp:
Mines
Recruits: 9,000,000,000

Mikara Nation: strength- Extrordinary building skills, Weekness- Each person has vary little protection is are most afected by archers, Special ability -Magic: Fire blast Icae blast and Earth blast. Army is moastly made up of mages

Rarazima Nation: Strength- Is vary well protected against archers, Weekness- Has slow movment due to hevy armor and is most afected by giants, Special ability- Able to throw spears and swich to swords. Army is mostly spear-men

Saphazik Nation: Strength- Vary powerful and each person has alot of health, Weekness- Is slow at moveing and attacking due to the fact that there giants and is most afected by mages, Special ability- Can pick-up and use trees,bolders, and other heavy objects. Army is mostly giants

Tamaki Nation: Strength- Best at long ranged attacks and vary quick attacks, Weekness- Has no close ranged weapons and is most afected by spear-men, Special ability- Can block the sun with arrows fired by evry man at the same time

Buildings (uses bm to build)

Donation offic-100 BM (produces food for every soldier evry day max limit 1)

Recrutement office-150 BM (recruits 100 soldiers per day max limit 15)

Barraks-500 BM (weapons are reserched and deployd to evry unit evry 3 days max limit 1)

Training grounds-600 BM (trains and prepares 300 soldiers per day max limitis 5)

Boot camp-300 BM (trains and prepares 100 soldiers per day max limit is 5)

Mines-200 BM (mines produce 100 BM per-day max limit 20)

hope you have fun playing

• 9 Replies
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

nice bro

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

bicola will love the complexaty

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

indeed i hope ppl like it it took me 8 houers to make

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

.All your life youv drempt of comanding your own army and leading your people to victory...now that dream has become reality and now you are the comander of an army of 9,000,000,000 people. This is not a war of hate, fredom, or even power this is a war of survival and the controll of the planet Ozaro. There are 4 grate nations in this war and each of thos nations has there own strengths, weeknesses and special abilites. The first is the Mikara Nation, the second is the Rarazima Nation, the third is the Saphazik Nation, and the last is the Tamaki Nation. which will you choose

Name:
Nation: (nations there strengths weekneses there special abilities and there discriptions are listed after template)
Food: 9,000,000,000 (1 meal per-person)
BM: 5000 (buildings BM needed to build and discription listed under nations list)
Donation offic:
Recrutement office:
Barraks:
Training grounds:
Boot camp:
Mines

Mikara Nation: strength- Extrordinary building skills, Weekness- Each person has vary little protection is are most afected by archers, Special ability -Magic: Fire blast Icae blast and Earth blast. Army is moastly made up of mages

Rarazima Nation: Strength- Is vary well protected against archers, Weekness- Has slow movment due to hevy armor and is most afected by giants, Special ability- Able to throw spears and swich to swords. Army is mostly spear-men

Saphazik Nation: Strength- Vary powerful and each person has alot of health, Weekness- Is slow at moveing and attacking due to the fact that there giants and is most afected by mages, Special ability- Can pick-up and use trees,bolders, and other heavy objects. Army is mostly giants

Tamaki Nation: Strength- Best at long ranged attacks and vary quick attacks, Weekness- Has no close ranged weapons and is most afected by spear-men, Special ability- Can block the sun with arrows fired by evry man at the same time

Buildings (uses bm to build)

Donation offic-100 BM (produces food for every soldier evry day max limit 1)

Recrutement office-150 BM (recruits 100 soldiers per day max limit 15)

Barraks-500 BM (weapons are reserched and deployd to evry unit evry 3 days max limit 1)

Training grounds-600 BM (trains and prepares 300 soldiers per day max limitis 5)

Boot camp-300 BM (trains and prepares 100 soldiers per day max limit is 5)

Mines-200 BM (mines produce 100 BM per-day max limit 20)

hope you have fun playing

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

first of all: WOW BM!!!!!!!!
secondly: you completely copied me although mine is more medievaly...

But STILL like it!

Name: Bicola Rogers
Nation: TAMAKI
Food: 9,000,000,000
BM: 5000
Donation offic:
Recrutement office:
Barraks:
Training grounds:
Boot camp:
Mines:

build 10 mines, and a donatio office and a training grounds and a barracks.

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

lol wut can i say i liked your idea once i read over it

BM: 1800
Donation offic: 1
Recrutement office:
Barraks: 1
Training grounds: 1
Boot camp:
Mines: 10

its your first day on the battle feild. as you are marching you hear the sounds of music. you stop and look over a ridg and find a group of Mikaran soldiers haveing a party of som sort

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

BM: 1800
Recrutement office:
Boot camp:

its your first day on the battle feild. as you are marching you hear the sounds of music. you stop and look over a ridg and find a group of Mikaran soldiers haveing a party of som sort

1.March around
2.Attack

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

actually, ask them what they are doing

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

BM: 2300
Recrutement office:
Boot camp:

you march up to them and thay pull tere weopons on you you ask wut there doing and thay say cellabrateing the day of the wight moon

Showing 1-9 of 9