ForumsPopular MediaFavorite music from the ppl

24 5650
jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

Just posting to get some ideas of the kind of music you guys like? Maybe even some recommendations for me for work out music or music to listen to when your staging your car up at the drag strip lol anything and everything is open i like all types of music.

Rock
Rap
Country
Techno
Metal
Screamo
Blues
Acoustic
Cover Songs

• 24 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

That's true if you associate Black Eyed Peas and the like with techno.

Only because of the annoying electronic beats they use in each and every one of their songs. Another part of music that sounded great in the 80's, but absolutely horrible in the 21st century.

I'll bet the BEP don't use a single real instrument in any of their songs. But I guess that's true for most pop music these days, which is pretty depressing if you think about it.
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

I like Modern-Punk(Green Day, Blink-182), Punk(The Clash, Ramones), Hard Rock(Who, Zepplin), Modern Alternative(Company of Theives,Young the Giant, Cage The Elephant), Modern Rock(Weezer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bush, NIN), and whatever David Bowie was.

killer1205
killer1205
40 posts
Nomad

What of Classical music? What happened to it? I find this biased thread to be very offensive toward the more complicated people.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I find this biased thread to be very offensive toward the more complicated people.

The OP is asking for song suggestions from genres he enjoys, not what everyone's favorite genre of music is.

So yes, it is somewhat biased, but it's for a reasonably acceptable reason.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Screamo has nothing to do with metal OR Brokencyde. Carry on

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Well, it has a little bit to do with Brokencyde, but I don't care that much because Brokencyde is so terrible. Resume carrying on.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

@ killer1205 i do like classical music yes but the list here is basically me wanting to expand to more bands in these genres because this is the type of music i listen to when im doing stuff such as working out and driving etc etc but i do listen to classical all day at work simply because i am a 20 year old male and everyone else i work with is late 40's - 50's and they like classical so i hear it all day 5 times a week... if you would like to put some suggestions down under the classical genre feel free

Showing 16-22 of 24