Forums

ForumsPopular Media

[NECRO] what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 4:40am

FloydTC

FloydTC

3,011 posts

what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

for me its which way is up starring richard prior. that movie went nowhere and it wasnt even funny like richard prior usually is.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 1:39pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

I'd have to say Drive Angry. What the hell was that movie supposed to be about? Him being a demon from hell was supposed to be a twist? No, that was just a stupid way to end a stupid movie.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 1:53pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,477 posts

Marmaduke. At least the tickets were free.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 2:14pm

GentlemanClam

GentlemanClam

544 posts

Norbit. It was very cheesy and had very few good jokes in it. Not one of Eddie Murphy's best.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 2:23pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

Marmaduke. At least the tickets were free.

I try my best to avoid movies about talking animals, unless it's one of those animated Pixar-type films.

Norbit. It was very cheesy and had very few good jokes in it.

"Time to go mow the lawn."

I laughed so hard when I watched that movie. It really depends on what you're looking for in a movie like that.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 2:30pm

daleks

daleks

3,706 posts

I'd have to say Drive Angry. What the hell was that movie supposed to be about? Him being a demon from hell was supposed to be a twist? No, that was just a stupid way to end a stupid movie.

I would agree on this. My friend was telling me about this movie and it sounded horrible! I was laughing at how stupid it sounded.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 2:32pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

2,187 posts

The Blob... old '50 horror movie about a little blob that eats people and grows bigger... terrible acting with a terrible plot. It's really funny

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 2:33pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

I was laughing at how stupid it sounded.

The whole movie was stupid as hell, with nothing more than mindless action and violence going for it. The ending was the worst part, though; it was clear they had no idea how to end the movie, so they decided it would be cool to make Nicholas Cage and the FBI agent demons from hell to explain why they'd been shot so many times and still managed to survive every wound.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 2:33pm

jroyster22

jroyster22

775 posts

Administrator

The most recent 007. I fell asleep. Too corny for me.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 5:39pm

jstevensgt

jstevensgt

112 posts

i didnt think the new green lantern was too great...