ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

25 12401
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

for me its which way is up starring richard prior. that movie went nowhere and it wasnt even funny like richard prior usually is.

• 25 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'd have to say Drive Angry. What the hell was that movie supposed to be about? Him being a demon from hell was supposed to be a twist? No, that was just a stupid way to end a stupid movie.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Marmaduke. At least the tickets were free.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

Norbit. It was very cheesy and had very few good jokes in it. Not one of Eddie Murphy's best.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Marmaduke. At least the tickets were free.

I try my best to avoid movies about talking animals, unless it's one of those animated Pixar-type films.

Norbit. It was very cheesy and had very few good jokes in it.

"Time to go mow the lawn."

I laughed so hard when I watched that movie. It really depends on what you're looking for in a movie like that.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I'd have to say Drive Angry. What the hell was that movie supposed to be about? Him being a demon from hell was supposed to be a twist? No, that was just a stupid way to end a stupid movie.

I would agree on this. My friend was telling me about this movie and it sounded horrible! I was laughing at how stupid it sounded.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

The Blob... old '50 horror movie about a little blob that eats people and grows bigger... terrible acting with a terrible plot. It's really funny

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I was laughing at how stupid it sounded.

The whole movie was stupid as hell, with nothing more than mindless action and violence going for it. The ending was the worst part, though; it was clear they had no idea how to end the movie, so they decided it would be cool to make Nicholas Cage and the FBI agent demons from hell to explain why they'd been shot so many times and still managed to survive every wound.
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

The most recent 007. I fell asleep. Too corny for me.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

i didnt think the new green lantern was too great...

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

The worst movie I've ever seen...All the movies on the Lifetime Channel.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Super High Me. It's basically Supersize Me but with Marijuana. I HATE marijuana (it was on instant on Netflix). I was curious because I thought it would be informative. Instead, it was just an hour and a half of me thinking, "I want to run this guy over with a truck." It was very biased, and the information was wrong in every way possible because it was not precise at all. And it was intended to be funny. It wasn't funny at all. I want to get every copy from amazon and burn them all. No kidding

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The worst movie I've ever seen...All the movies on the Lifetime Channel.

Amen to that! They're all about chicks killing their husbands/boyfriends so they can be with someone else.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

All the movies on the Lifetime Channel.

why would you even be watching that channel?
GamerLynx
GamerLynx
32 posts
Nomad

I've seen a lot of bad movies, but most are so bad they're hilarious. The worst movie that I can't laugh at, umm...I can think of three equally bad and offensive chick flicks that I sat through recently. (If you are a girl who thinks these movies are accurate representations of the gender, stop shaming us and realize they make us look really bad!)

-The Ugly Truth: stupid, offensive to both genders, vulgar for no good reason, and written by the lead actress and her mother as a vehicle

-Bride Wars: stupid, offensive, never funny, too much like and teenage drama, and nothing came out of it by the end - the titular war could never have happened without changing the outcome

-What Women Want: Mel Gibson writes what he thinks goes on in girls' heads 24/7. I can't relate to a single girl in the movie, despite literally knowing exactly what they're thinking.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

Transformers 3 was bad, and it might have been okay if they had added more Predacons. They only had Laserbeak, Ravager (in the 2nd movie), and sorta the scorpion in the first movie. If they had put in Scourge, no one would have survived. Plus, the action scenes would have been better ( and more frequent). No one cares about the main character's feelings! the reason I wanted to watch Transformers was to see giant robots punch each other!

Showing 1-15 of 25