ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Stand Union City Tips

409 376370
Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

So i do it for first time so dont complain much for it. And sorry if you find english errors.

$$$$The Last Stand : Union City$$$$

Tips
Skills

Most usefull skills you need to survive is written below :
Choose Costum

Strength: 7
Endurance: 5
Precision: 7
Intellect: 5
Luck:6

Then you have 10 points to choose from varios skills thoose next :
Security : add 2 points
Searching : add 2 points
Pistols : add 3 points
Long Guns: add 1 point
Automatics: add 2 points
and start the game
USELFULL INFORMATION FOR BEGGINERS

TLS:UC is a pretty hard game .
First off all enemies are zombies and dogs. *SPOILERS AHEAD* Game also haves few HECV Enemies [Bassicly Soliders].

Game willbe pretty easy till you get to Hospital . You should check every house you pass by. Espicially Police Departments. When you get to hospital beware of hordes.

HORDES: Sometimes u hear music that can scare you and after a big horde of zombies will run to you. Theres nearly no escape from horde . You can left them kill you . You will lose EXP but horde will end. If you move to other room they will follow you . If you go outside they will run from one side [ Left probably ]

Then from Hospital till Stadium game gets really hard. Your character must have always a melee weapon [Best any weapon from 17 Hit or Chainsaw but it needs fuel] Best weapons in this part willbe Pistols And Shotgun

After Stadium if you go loot in random houses you can find a good submachine gun Like Uzi or MP5 or even Assault Rifles

TIP: First King o Pawn shop you find try buying a assault rifle and use it with shotgun , it helps very much with hordes.

TIP2: If you find a safe house with Union city guards , you should ask one of them for quest of finding Richard. Hes body is in Subway [In the end] take the key from hes dead body and open weapon storage. It haves some ammo and good weapons

$$$SPOILERS AHEAD$$$ After you save Bethany from HECV you get to harbor. Skip first to buildings till you get to safehouse. Take the quest from JACK [Who strangely looks like main protagonist from TLS 2 ] and your wife should stay there. Go back and loot in buildings and continue your quest.
With good weapons you shouldnt have any problems ahead .

TIP: On military base go right and walk in house. There probably willbe few zombies , kill them and loot from a military machine, you can find there a MACHINE GUN [very usefull at the end of the game]

So after you find all Items speak back to Jack and prooced to wall with your wife.
after you pass wall better put on yourself weapons with biggest magazines . Horde will come after you . Dont try to kill them , just run. When your stamina will end turn to left and go back right but shooting the zombies.
Thats pretty all. Game ends when you get on boat. just go right till you see a cutscene. [ its not a scary cutscene dont worry]

USEFULL TIPS THROUGH ALL GAME:
1. Use Surpressed weapons.
2. Use Weapons with biggest maganzines when horde comes.
3. Rifles are good also versus hordes.
4. Loot in houses dont skip them.
5. Take side quests too, they are usefull.
6. Look on details as bags , you can loot from them too
7. Dont mind if you die. Choose restart here always.

$$$GOOD LUCK!$$$

Well that was all i can help you with. Good luck.

$$$IMPORTANT$$$
This Tips are Unofficial. I have nothing to do with ConArtist or TLS UC , i just want to give usefull tips.
Enjoy the game.

• 409 Replies
lm5678
lm5678
37 posts
Peasant

@dietonight you can spend money at the king of pawn shops, there is one at the end of canal park and at the end of uptown.

Also the sharpened fire axe is also better than the battle axe by 1 point

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

toddman14 your dumb.

GUYS IF YOU DONT WANT MAKE ME ANGRY GO CHECK PREVIOUS PAGES. THERES ALL RESPONDS TO UR DUMB QUESTIONS.
If i become angry i ask moderator to close the this thread

63 posts
Farmer

Go to Uptown, Park Blvd - Pawn Shop and then run to the next block (scene). Go into the first door on your right, the building with the "Powers Paternity" poster inside. There is a door in this building that needs a key, but I can't find it anywhere. Has anyone found it?

HannibalBarcaXXI
HannibalBarcaXXI
1 posts
Peasant

I've found a key to the Hospital Storage room. Its in the 3rd level in the Hospital at canal park, in the third scene (place or area) with the desk. There's a small searchable item to the left of the computer, thats the key. I've been looking around for a place that called hospital storage room, but haven't found any. Help!

63 posts
Farmer

Hannibal, the storage room is in the same building but you more than likely already picked the lock like I did. The key is optional.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

i go in all the houses and places i see and i get all items i need
i found a quest item but i forgot to accept the quest so i had to start a new game that time but i still had my game saved although i dont have kelly i still play on it i dont care about compannions i suggest everyone should go in all the houses if they want items and achivments and other things e.g weapons and cash when i first started the game i said "whats the cash for?IS there a shop?" well it turned out there was.

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

Sooo in the end is there any helpfull tips in your message?

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

I like pistols... cause there are tons of ammo for them and it seems like a good choice. i like the premium three burst shot pistol, it's the best. lol.

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

Oh cool now we know something about premium pistol. Still why i cant find any video on youtube whistlers forest location?

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

cause its premium and people are cheap. lol idk. all i do know is that that's a fun quest area and that the suits the pack unlocks are awesome looking and that the COMPLETELY SILENT shotgun is amazing. oh and the melee are cool too.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

I wish the coins (the junk item) can be accepted by King

reziku
reziku
1 posts
Peasant

Whew. just finished the game, and guess whats in my inventory? Battle axe, 4 M4A1, AK, FAL, Rocket launcher, basically enough weapons to carry over 300 pounds of stuff.

How? I don't know, I somehow glitched the game.

Somewhere in the hospital on one of the little rooms, I found this item called "undefined object". Picked it up and the object was in all of my filter inventory. This made my inventory NaN/100 (i had 10 strength), and could pretty much carry as much as I wanted. Plus I think i wasn't affected by hunger, there were quite a few times when I checked my stats, my hunger was at 0% but wasn't losing any health or anything, unless it affects stats.

demonkg
demonkg
1 posts
Nomad

Beat advice i could give is when your fighting armored zombies, you want to aim for the legs, i find myself only hitting -1's every hit even with strength-17 and blades-111 lvl 16, with katana- sharpened A:52------------------------------almost got stuck at the military base with a swarm of police armored zombies[higher defense(somehow)]
and army armored zombies[lower defense]+ learned this right befor the boat haha

The shovel- 'heavy' was my favorite melee weapon half way in, it gave a large knockback and a high amount of damage.

-Weapons I ended with
FAL battle rifle-- A:18 D:5 K:10 N:25, rounds: 20
Katana- sharpened-- A:52 D:n/a K:10 N:0
M24 rifle- scoped-- A:50 D:7.9 K:8 N:25, rounds: 10
Shovel- heavy-- A:33 D:n/a K:20 N:0
M249 SAW- lightened-- A:15 D:5 K:8 N:25, rounds:100

+had an mp5-'military' not sure entirely on the name but bomby gun, if its got 'miltary'

yagskie
yagskie
1 posts
Nomad

HI,

I hav completed my explosive components, wer shud I go next?

lm5678
lm5678
37 posts
Peasant

you need to go back to jack then go and blow up the wall

Showing 151-165 of 409