Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand Union City Tips

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 2:00am

Zabusy99

Zabusy99

73 posts

Mikey thanks for other tips but dont foret you cant get more stats like you have written in the begging of the game

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 3:38am

Zabusy99

Zabusy99

73 posts

After what mikey said i also want correct him

As 1st thing players should know that horde will not stop coming till you die or sleep in safehouse. So even if you exit small room there willbe another horde coming so stay ready.
2nd Thing is written above.

AWESOMEGUY if you mean that key to open door for rescue Bethany then look on wall in same room , you will see keys , click on it and get the key.

$$$ FEW OTHER TIPS I FORGET ABOUT $$$
If you get Grande Lauchers or RPGs discard them altrough they are powerfull, you dont need it much. By the time you get Grande Laucher you probably will have good weapons .
Dont bring with yourself not used items such random trash or clothes .
If your hurt dont use medical items , try to use items such as food. It helps you not that much but you can lose weight.
Use SPACE button to kick zombies. It helps if your surrounded by many of them.
5. The best melee you can get if you open some achivements is battle axe , it weight is 14KG but attack is
Try use it when fighing hordes or single zombies.
Dont give melee to your companion if you are on the street. He|She will run away to kill zombies .
8. Zombies Respawn quickly , be carefull

Ugh... i think thats all i remmember for now... Good Luck again Guys

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 4:09am

Dracolich

Dracolich

82 posts

You should put quest help dude. And can you help me? I can't find Kelly's Glasses.

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 4:46am

Zabusy99

Zabusy99

73 posts

Well i cant help with all but Kelly Glasses are in the same shop where Kelly is , just look for a small thing on the floor.
P.S. If you read first page, Mikey said already where you find them.

Altrough if someone needs help ask please. But im not 100% sure i can answer.
P.S.S. No help with achivements sorry.

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 7:50am

bigraiden

bigraiden

5 posts

I've got the key to the hospital storage room but i didn't find the room does anybody know where can i find it

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 8:52am

Zabusy99

Zabusy99

73 posts

Umm Never heard\\Find any keys or storage room...

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 9:08am

SuperAwesomeGuy2

SuperAwesomeGuy2

12 posts

I still can't find the key.

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 9:31am

SuperAwesomeGuy2

SuperAwesomeGuy2

12 posts

I'm doing the conspiracy theory quest and I can't find the key to the trap door past the supply room thing in the mens bathroom in the stadium.

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 10:33am

mackoyyu09

mackoyyu09

4 posts

The conspiracy quest is to go to the room where you kill your 1st human then there's a note read it then go back to the guy who took you at a saferoom he will give you the sewer key there to get out -_-....

Posted Jul 23, '11 at 10:38am

mackoyyu09

mackoyyu09

4 posts

Best weapons found so far is the battle axe earn only by doing achievements and the M4A1 spec ops or the FAL Battle Rifle your choice which one you like to get -_-.... Oh yeah useful tip is to keep your strength stat not less than 7 trust me you need that weight for more weapons and health items -_-...

Reply to The Last Stand Union City Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!