Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand Union City Tips

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 2:53pm

macfan1

macfan1

442 posts

IT WASTES AMMO.

It doesn't. You lose ammo only when you fire a gun.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 5:40pm

macfan1

macfan1

442 posts

If you pick up this object called undefined, you get unlimited space in your backpack. It's invisible when you pick it up. I just picked it up. It's amazing.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 7:23pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

most of us that has played the game has found the grenade lancher with 3 grenades.i was well ok kool i can find ammo somwhere right?
wrong i forgot about it and just left it in back pack.
i forgot that the compainion has UNLIMITED AMMO.give the grenade launcher to compainion and then have somthing like a sharpened hatchet or somthing like that as secondary and somthing ether like a shotgun (don't use damaged not worth it) or get the special opps small machine gun in the pawn shop.if u can not fine money click on the facebook and twitter thing that gives u like 500 cash each. u don't have to do anything on facebook or twitter .just click out it then and walla u jist got a easy $1000. now u can buy ether the kanata or that machine gun or heath packets .whatever

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 8:35pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

228 posts

Grenade launchers are not very affect weather there with your partner or not there not all that great I always keep The RPG with my partner.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 8:44pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

ya but when the horde comes and they are all about to kill me there is a great big explosion and alot of them die healping me to live.i normally give companion thor (automatic shotgun) then when i hear horde music i swith companion to greanade launcher

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 11:21pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

ya but when the horde comes and they are all about to kill me there is a great big explosion and alot of them die healping me to live.i normally give companion thor (automatic shotgun) then when i hear horde music i swith companion to greanade launcher

I just swing my big axe and wipe every zombie off the map whilst healing. Don't really like to reload, since it takes heck of a long time. I'm just curious because I didn't really use any guns; do you guys think that guns trump melee weapons?

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 10:39am

meleklol92

meleklol92

2 posts

Los "Game Walkthroughs" solo pueden ser en inglés?Si alguien lo sabe que me lo diga en mi cuenta por favor, que si pueden ser en español me gustaria hacer alguno.
The "Game Walkthroughs" can only be in English? If anyone knows tell me please in my account, which may be in Spanish if I would like to make some.

Posted Feb 7, '12 at 6:59pm

wotalooza

wotalooza

2 posts

the best shotgun i have found is Thor (an auto)
are there any better versions of this one?

Posted Feb 7, '12 at 7:06pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

thor is da best /pretty much shotgun. now what happens if i don't have the axe??i do but before i did the grenade launcher saved me a couple of times.i don't wanna start a argument.

i think that when there is a horde on their way to you i like to use the weapon and after they get clse i pill out my melee and start hackin till i see daylight again

Posted Feb 9, '12 at 7:57pm

macfan1

macfan1

442 posts

Oh man! I lost my saved game. I need help what to do! Hopefully I can get it back.

Reply to The Last Stand Union City Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!