Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand Union City Tips

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 6:49pm

Luigi6888

Luigi6888

35 posts

if you mean the machine gun it is in the army base in the humvee's dor on the right side of the army base in the garage or whatever you call it.

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 6:51pm

Luigi6888

Luigi6888

35 posts

macfan1 actually it does waste ammo and did you read a couple ages back unidetified was discussed already.

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 6:54pm

Luigi6888

Luigi6888

35 posts

meleklol92 can you please translate to english please i am sorr but my spainsh isn't the best.these are all the words i know in spainsh OCHOUNO DOES TRIES QUATRO CNCO SIES SIETE NUEVE DIES CIEN

Posted Mar 8, '12 at 3:17pm

emui2910

emui2910

2 posts

Newbie here.

1. Is the profession i.e. engineer, hunter, etc. really matter at all?

2. Where do you allocate the initial 10 points?

3. High Survival means consuming less food and High First Aid means healing faster. How important are these two characteristics?

4. How high should I put points in Intelligence, Endurance, and Luck?

Posted Mar 8, '12 at 5:37pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

Yes the profession matters. If you select one it chooses your four tagged skills for you.

Me? Precision primarily, then (in descending order) Endurance, Luck, Strength, Intelligence. But if you don't put many points in Intelligence I recommend tagging Security and Searching.

Survival only becomes useful later in the game, when you actually need healing. Early on you rarely need healing. The first few times you end up burning all your supplies and then it just gets terrible and near all of your points go into survival. Get it early on and save supplies, trouble, and your life.

Depends, Luck is invovled in EVERYTHING not exaggerating. Intelligence isn't entirely useful besides in the case of Security and Searching. Endurance you should put at least two, Endurance means health, you'll need health.

Posted Mar 9, '12 at 9:06am

emui2910

emui2910

2 posts

I tried this last night: reduce the Precision to 1 and put 5, 5, 4 on Strength, Intelligence, and Luck right at the beginning. I was going the melee weapon route. By the time I achieved 10th level, I have found the Katana and the AK47. I gave the gun to Hank and worked out well until he was killed.

Posted Apr 1, '12 at 11:40pm

bottleman21

bottleman21

4 posts

Use your companion wisely. Funny thing is, if you give him a weapon (any weapon), regardless of the ammo slot, the ammo he uses for that certain weapon doesn't deduct from your stock of ammo; so basically, when your companion uses a weapon, he has infinite ammo. So give him your second best gun/weapon. I normally give the hunting bow to my companion, seeing its damage is quite good and it makes minimal noise, along with being very accurate. Plus, arrows are scarce so I can't use it myself. The bad side is that if ever your companion dies, you don't get the weapon he/she was using back to your inventory. In short, I'd suggest giving a powerful weapon which you don't have/have very little ammo for, so that it isn't considered a waste if your companion dies and you lose that weapon.

Posted Apr 2, '12 at 12:57pm

sweetypod

sweetypod

3 posts

anyone know hot to get SV submachinegun? i just got once but it was damaged..

Posted Apr 2, '12 at 1:01pm

sweetypod

sweetypod

3 posts

where is the 50cal gun all i kind find is the rounds i have like 100 bullets but no gun

where did you get 50cal bullets? i never found that.. o_o

Posted Apr 2, '12 at 5:25pm

Luigi6888

Luigi6888

35 posts

sweetypod the machine gun is in the army base in the garage on the right in the front passenger door closest to the hood of the hummvee.

Reply to The Last Stand Union City Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!