GameJuMe

104 posts

I passed the game without death in 2 hours

i gotta say the game is great

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 3:02pm

comeonnow

comeonnow

14 posts

@Dynamo go up to your allies and press G, and be quick, if they're down, and the zombies keep stomping him/her for quite a while, he'll die, you can't revive him if he's dead

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 9:26pm

wolffe23

wolffe23

9 posts

my friend is telling me over and over that there is a black box thing that makes you carry as much weght as you want how do you get it if it is real?

Posted Jul 25, '12 at 6:19pm

thebloxxer

thebloxxer

28 posts

My favorites are usually the Fire Ax and somekind of sub-machine gun. BTW, is their even a key to the church towards the end? The doors are always locked.

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 9:10am

makitos666

makitos666

6 posts

thanks for your help!

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 5:11pm

binkythecoll

binkythecoll

20 posts

hey i compted the game alredy and here are some tips 1 NEVER USE A DAMAGED WEAPON 2 never use shoguns unless they are your olnly weapon 3 throw away weapons that you dont need that all i got you can email me of i am wrong at [email protected]

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 2:35pm

binkythecoll

binkythecoll

20 posts

hey is there any one else in this froum any wayi got to say i did the game in less than 2 hours in hard

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 12:59pm

Spinusaurex

Spinusaurex

23 posts

One tip that i would give is to search as many building/housing as you can because you could find a lot of new weapons/medical and food supplies or companions

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 4:21pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

For the first little while, you should conserve 9mm ammunition. Use a melee weapon or .45 calibre. Once you get to the 9mm SMGs you ammo will basically disappear.

Reply to The Last Stand Union City Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!