Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand Union City Tips

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 5:27pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

never force a lock, just keep trying cause once you open it you usually get really neat stuff!

Posted Sep 9, '12 at 6:29pm

Zombieman500102

Zombieman500102

81 posts

SO.... 2+2=5?

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 6:29pm

Luigi6888

Luigi6888

34 posts

I JUST FOUND 50 CAL AMMO! HOLY CRAP THAT IS THEFIRST TIME IN 10 TIMES I HAVE COMPLETELY PLAYED THE GAME START TO FINISH AND A ZOMBIE DROPPED THE AMMO TOO! BUT MY LUCK LEVEL IS AT 15, STRENGHT IS AT 12 AND THE OTHER 3 ARE AT 7.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 6:51pm

Luigi6888

Luigi6888

34 posts

OMG I JUST FOUND ANOTHER 13 ROUNDS OF M28 AMMO I AM SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY AND THE SNIPER IS NOT LOUD BUT IT KILL 2 ZOMBIES IN ONE SHOT!!!!!

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 11:11pm

WaterFire

WaterFire

10 posts

remember to keep you books for later usage, since whne you max out your smart, yoou can get up to 7 points per book.
also, a katana should be kept by players in later levels due to high damage and no sound.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:53pm

junkeer101

junkeer101

5 posts

When you're companion falls to the ground, if you save and quit, he will be revived when you load your game again. This is extremely helpful when fighting big hordes or when a horde comes and you leave the area then the horde comes in the next area and will likely kill your companion. Also never leave the area when you're companion falls in battle, if you do he will die.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 8:25pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

429 posts

This might have been said, but upgrade your searching as much as you can. It might not seem as important as weapons, but it can help you find awesome stuff that you wouldn't get otherwise, like the special ops AK-47, or a military version of the SAW. Strength is important too; you can carry a lot more stuff.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 4:45am

BigSchlembo

BigSchlembo

4 posts

that helps a lot... thanks

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 6:49am

doomagedonn

doomagedonn

14 posts

hears another tip try to not use the Uzi cause they are very inaccurate but when you save husband/wife in the herc base you will come across a better 9mm gun it is way more accurate than the Uzi and also always your strongest melee weapon on you at all times melee weapons are way better a fighting off herds if you can get close enough you can with a melee kill many zombies before they even hit the ground!!!

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 4:28pm

Luigi6888

Luigi6888

34 posts

i figured out how to get 50 cal ammo.
step 1 put m 28 rifle in your first weapon slot and have whatever you want in the 2nd weapon slot.
step 2 just start killing with your secondary weapon.
and only zombies with backpacks will drop 50 cal ammo. but not all zombies with backpacks will drop 50 cal ammo but for the weight of the gun i say it is worth it because in the one area where jack from last stand 1 and 2 is i held off a horde with just a m 28 rifle with only a few rounds of m24saw shot by hank.

Reply to The Last Stand Union City Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!