xyugisx

xyugisx

5 posts

Thanks for tips.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 8:40pm

thebloxxer

thebloxxer

28 posts

I managed to get the M82 Sniper towards the end of the game. I also learned that it is just [/b]NOT backpack soldiers that give you 50 caliber rounds. I got multiple rounds from SWAT soldiers and even some normal zombies with backpacks.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 6:11pm

kooper_howarth

kooper_howarth

1 post

to drop stuff from backpage press the bin icon next to the name..

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 6:46am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Thank u :)

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 5:52am

unhandydeadman

unhandydeadman

1 post

Just a note - if you buff your character with a really high luck the game is more interesting (much better loot and criticals become more common): found ppm9 military in second stage, and a lightened Uzi before reaching the hospital. Shortly after that found a scoped AK-47.
Also give your most powerful automatic to your companion. They've got unlimited ammo, will annihilate the zombies.
I began the game with a luck of 10.
And be careful of accidentally leaving a room when your companion is down! Happens to the best of us...
If tl;dr then high luck = good.

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 5:38am

BerkutLord

BerkutLord

1 post

Get a katana, make blades skill 100 and the game is never easier. You can kill almost anything with one hit.

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 4:26am

hakinoz

hakinoz

1 post

Guys how do you get Bethany to go away once you finish the game but keep playing?

Posted Feb 28, '14 at 4:12pm

general_jamie

general_jamie

1 post

I just use the rpg on hordes. the pp9 pistol is great for target practis in pinedale. what i do is shove the and shoot them point blank in the head or shoulder

Posted Mar 1, '14 at 10:12pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

661 posts

Guys how do you get Bethany to go away once you finish the game but keep playing?

Actually, you can't.

I just use the rpg on hordes

The M249 SAW is the best weapon for hordes. Just saying. :)

Reply to The Last Stand Union City Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!