xyugisx

xyugisx

5 posts

Thanks for tips.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 8:40pm

thebloxxer

thebloxxer

28 posts

I managed to get the M82 Sniper towards the end of the game. I also learned that it is just [/b]NOT backpack soldiers that give you 50 caliber rounds. I got multiple rounds from SWAT soldiers and even some normal zombies with backpacks.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 6:11pm

kooper_howarth

kooper_howarth

1 post

to drop stuff from backpage press the bin icon next to the name..

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 6:46am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

Thank u

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 5:52am

unhandydeadman

unhandydeadman

1 post

Just a note - if you buff your character with a really high luck the game is more interesting (much better loot and criticals become more common): found ppm9 military in second stage, and a lightened Uzi before reaching the hospital. Shortly after that found a scoped AK-47.
Also give your most powerful automatic to your companion. They've got unlimited ammo, will annihilate the zombies.
I began the game with a luck of 10.
And be careful of accidentally leaving a room when your companion is down! Happens to the best of us...
If tl;dr then high luck = good.

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 5:38am

BerkutLord

BerkutLord

1 post

Get a katana, make blades skill 100 and the game is never easier. You can kill almost anything with one hit.

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 4:26am

hakinoz

hakinoz

1 post

Guys how do you get Bethany to go away once you finish the game but keep playing?

Posted Feb 28, '14 at 4:12pm

general_jamie

general_jamie

1 post

I just use the rpg on hordes. the pp9 pistol is great for target practis in pinedale. what i do is shove the and shoot them point blank in the head or shoulder

Posted Mar 1, '14 at 10:12pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

1,059 posts

Guys how do you get Bethany to go away once you finish the game but keep playing?

Actually, you can't.
I just use the rpg on hordes

The M249 SAW is the best weapon for hordes. Just saying.

Reply to The Last Stand Union City Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!