ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Stand Union City Tips

409 376055
Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

So i do it for first time so dont complain much for it. And sorry if you find english errors.

$$$$The Last Stand : Union City$$$$

Tips
Skills

Most usefull skills you need to survive is written below :
Choose Costum

Strength: 7
Endurance: 5
Precision: 7
Intellect: 5
Luck:6

Then you have 10 points to choose from varios skills thoose next :
Security : add 2 points
Searching : add 2 points
Pistols : add 3 points
Long Guns: add 1 point
Automatics: add 2 points
and start the game
USELFULL INFORMATION FOR BEGGINERS

TLS:UC is a pretty hard game .
First off all enemies are zombies and dogs. *SPOILERS AHEAD* Game also haves few HECV Enemies [Bassicly Soliders].

Game willbe pretty easy till you get to Hospital . You should check every house you pass by. Espicially Police Departments. When you get to hospital beware of hordes.

HORDES: Sometimes u hear music that can scare you and after a big horde of zombies will run to you. Theres nearly no escape from horde . You can left them kill you . You will lose EXP but horde will end. If you move to other room they will follow you . If you go outside they will run from one side [ Left probably ]

Then from Hospital till Stadium game gets really hard. Your character must have always a melee weapon [Best any weapon from 17 Hit or Chainsaw but it needs fuel] Best weapons in this part willbe Pistols And Shotgun

After Stadium if you go loot in random houses you can find a good submachine gun Like Uzi or MP5 or even Assault Rifles

TIP: First King o Pawn shop you find try buying a assault rifle and use it with shotgun , it helps very much with hordes.

TIP2: If you find a safe house with Union city guards , you should ask one of them for quest of finding Richard. Hes body is in Subway [In the end] take the key from hes dead body and open weapon storage. It haves some ammo and good weapons

$$$SPOILERS AHEAD$$$ After you save Bethany from HECV you get to harbor. Skip first to buildings till you get to safehouse. Take the quest from JACK [Who strangely looks like main protagonist from TLS 2 ] and your wife should stay there. Go back and loot in buildings and continue your quest.
With good weapons you shouldnt have any problems ahead .

TIP: On military base go right and walk in house. There probably willbe few zombies , kill them and loot from a military machine, you can find there a MACHINE GUN [very usefull at the end of the game]

So after you find all Items speak back to Jack and prooced to wall with your wife.
after you pass wall better put on yourself weapons with biggest magazines . Horde will come after you . Dont try to kill them , just run. When your stamina will end turn to left and go back right but shooting the zombies.
Thats pretty all. Game ends when you get on boat. just go right till you see a cutscene. [ its not a scary cutscene dont worry]

USEFULL TIPS THROUGH ALL GAME:
1. Use Surpressed weapons.
2. Use Weapons with biggest maganzines when horde comes.
3. Rifles are good also versus hordes.
4. Loot in houses dont skip them.
5. Take side quests too, they are usefull.
6. Look on details as bags , you can loot from them too
7. Dont mind if you die. Choose restart here always.

$$$GOOD LUCK!$$$

Well that was all i can help you with. Good luck.

$$$IMPORTANT$$$
This Tips are Unofficial. I have nothing to do with ConArtist or TLS UC , i just want to give usefull tips.
Enjoy the game.

• 409 Replies
Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

Well maybe but even if i did picked the lock i have a bug which always writes Pick a lock even if i already did this, but this time i didnt found any doors like that.

Besides i play this game for 4 days and i dont remmember picking lock in a hospital.
WELLLLLLLLL...
Whatever.

Thanks mewvg for helping us!

Vascoyuwenji
Vascoyuwenji
1 posts
Nomad

Forgetful:Forget to level up.

Level up 2 times without using the points from the first time.

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

http://imageflock.com/img/1278980405.bmp Exploring the city mwahaha:3

miezis
miezis
1 posts
Nomad

where can i find wife? im searching all over the place after stadium but dunno where?

mammotherection
mammotherection
2 posts
Shepherd

Im @ the stadium already....... found item &quotipe-heavy" & Went back but Bloody hell wont let me finish the "Heavy-Man" mission !!!
Is it becuz i trade in the paper weight first & not all together??? Bugged??? had to start all over
http://imageflock.com/img/1311515524.jpg

http://imageflock.com/img/1311516150.jpg

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

u didnt need to find the pipe heavy, thats the reward, u need to find a borken pipe and a paper weicht, btw dont use thor, itactually sucks, use machine guns or any rifle that has 50 damage

and somone explain the ending to me, i just beat the game and was confused by the ending

mammotherection
mammotherection
2 posts
Shepherd

oh lord, i just dum everything thing to the garbage can......grrr need to find a broken pipe !!!

trangttuong
trangttuong
11 posts
Nomad

I got every part of the bomb, now the mission still say i need to get the items, and mission pointer stick at the military base. What the hell do i do now?

trangttuong
trangttuong
11 posts
Nomad

NVM, got it. Oh, does suits do anything to manipulate your damg, or does it just to make you look cool? I wear an army kevlar and i got 35 damg from a matchett helding zombie, dont dare to take it off thou!

trangttuong
trangttuong
11 posts
Nomad

sorry for the continuos post, just wanna explain the ending: well, you ride off with your wife, but your boat's motor die/out of fuel, and, as was mentioned earlier in the game, your wife was biten and turned into a zombie now. Either this end as you killing your wife but die for starvation on the boat, or 2 drowned zombies.

slack40
slack40
1 posts
Nomad

i'm stuck at the same part as you trangttuong but i can't figure out what to do

trangttuong
trangttuong
11 posts
Nomad

@slack40 talk to jack, the guy telling you what to do in the first place
Hospital storage room: next building, a room in a corridor with 3 door and a stair up, last door. it said require a key

trangttuong
trangttuong
11 posts
Nomad

wait, sratch that. not next to the hospital, it's next to the safe house with the guy who give you the sewage key (NOT THE STADIUM SAFE HOUSE)

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

Hmmm your right

normankhoo
normankhoo
1 posts
Nomad

Hi this question is a little bit more obscure, to the right of the harrison and harrison brokering firm there is a small clinic area. In the second room of the clinic area, at the end of the hall, there is a locked room. How do we get the key that room?

Showing 61-75 of 409