Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand Union City Tips

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 1:12pm

trangttuong

trangttuong

11 posts

NVM, got it. Oh, does suits do anything to manipulate your damg, or does it just to make you look cool? I wear an army kevlar and i got 35 damg from a matchett helding zombie, dont dare to take it off thou!

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 1:32pm

trangttuong

trangttuong

11 posts

sorry for the continuos post, just wanna explain the ending: well, you ride off with your wife, but your boat's motor die/out of fuel, and, as was mentioned earlier in the game, your wife was biten and turned into a zombie now. Either this end as you killing your wife but die for starvation on the boat, or 2 drowned zombies.

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 1:41pm

slack40

slack40

1 post

i'm stuck at the same part as you trangttuong but i can't figure out what to do

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 2:00pm

trangttuong

trangttuong

11 posts

@slack40 talk to jack, the guy telling you what to do in the first place
Hospital storage room: next building, a room in a corridor with 3 door and a stair up, last door. it said require a key

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 2:03pm

trangttuong

trangttuong

11 posts

wait, sratch that. not next to the hospital, it's next to the safe house with the guy who give you the sewage key (NOT THE STADIUM SAFE HOUSE)

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 2:16pm

eoin001

eoin001

173 posts

Hmmm your right

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 7:37pm

normankhoo

normankhoo

1 post

Hi this question is a little bit more obscure, to the right of the harrison and harrison brokering firm there is a small clinic area. In the second room of the clinic area, at the end of the hall, there is a locked room. How do we get the key that room?

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 8:12pm

ipodah

ipodah

1 post

@normankhoo There is currently no key for this room, see for example this answser http://getsatisfaction.com/tlsucbeta/topics/missing_key-1mjz7x from Con. In other words, this part is currently just not implemented.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 1:39am

trangttuong

trangttuong

11 posts

how to get the master lockpick? i go full story and hell no place enough for keep lock picking!

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 2:54am

Zabusy99

Zabusy99

73 posts

Trangttuong remmember if you buy survival pack or kit how the fk its called you get another location Whistlers Forest

Reply to The Last Stand Union City Tips

You must be logged in to post a reply!