Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand - Union City Guide

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 2:14pm

waky8

waky8

8 posts

Something I've noticed is that your partner/ally hast their own ammunition supply so when you get a powerful weapon but you have no ammo hand it to him/her. I find this works best with the SAW. Hope this helps anyone.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 5:07pm

eewing09

eewing09

1 post

How do you get armor?

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 8:45pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

228 posts

You can get Army Armour on the mission to find explosive given to you by Jack. In the armory you find the bastling caps there is lots of armor there. Also I beileve there is armor in the police armory you have to unlock in the mission of finding richard. http://gamewalkthroughscheatstipssecrets.blogspot.com/2011/12/weapons.html Hope this helps.

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 8:46pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

228 posts

@waky8 True it workd better when you give him the RPG tho.

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 8:49pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

228 posts

Sorry Triple posting but just read my walkthrough again you can also get armor from the police station that is covered with zombies it is in the end of that police station in this room full of weapons. Or I think I'll have to check but you can buy some for the King-O-Pawn

Posted Feb 26, '12 at 7:53am

cangunalp

cangunalp

1 post

how can ı get it free

Posted Mar 1, '12 at 12:30pm

PsychoRider13

PsychoRider13

2 posts

very nice guide well done indeed, ps: not boring at all, i must say thought the game is very life like and scary

Posted Mar 1, '12 at 12:31pm

PsychoRider13

PsychoRider13

2 posts

very nice guide well done indeed, ps: not boring at all, i must say thought the game is very life like and scary

Posted Mar 1, '12 at 10:00pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,741 posts

I think it's a decent armour. But heck, I don't bother with armour at all. Dump it if you want to.

you actually beat the game without armor, i take my hat off to you

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 5:43pm

HuberSeker

HuberSeker

1 post

Thanks man

Reply to The Last Stand - Union City Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!