Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand - Union City Guide

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 7:16pm

iSamoan

iSamoan

24 posts

Great, just great.
My saved game isn't there anymore. Heh, even when I was logged in! This has happened three times now, so now everything is now at FULL STOP.
Am I frustrated? Naw. Now I can look toward my guide to help me...again. So yeah people, I'm going to have to start all over again, which is kinda disappointing.
More updates will follow soon.

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 9:02pm

Lovely7890

Lovely7890

121 posts

Isamoan what is possible is if you deleted your history it may have deleted the cookies for this game which would be a problem. This problem happened to me twice which was really annoying.

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 9:56pm

bumbum1991

bumbum1991

27 posts

This happened to me as well. I finished the game but when I decided to go back, the savegame just vanished so I couldn't earn more achievements. It sux though.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 12:46am

TheFoxer

TheFoxer

1 post

When I'm playing this, i feel like i'm playing Fallout 3, InFamous, and Nazi Zombies allllll at the same time. hmm.

What a combo!

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 4:25am

iSamoan

iSamoan

24 posts

Back to business.

Task 10: Break Out - Find Bethany/Matt in Union Park
1. After talking with Barry go to your left, there should be a door on the ground that leads to the sewers, go down.
2. Now in the sewers, go left and go through the red door.
3. Go to the next red door to the left.
4. Since now you're in the hallway with the nasty bricks, keep on going left. Go up the ladder.
5. Now you're on the surface, kill anyone/anything that's in your way. You can search the HERC tents for weapons. And go all the way left until you've exited the area.
6. When you've reached the next area, you should see a bunch of body bags when you go left. Go to the first building/tent.
7. Talk to your lover/partner.
8. Get the keys on the wall.
9. Now it's time to get the hell out of dodge. Or in simpler terms, get out the way you came in.

Task 11: Seabound - Find a boat to escape
1. By now you should've gotten back to the safehouse where Barry was.
2. Talk to Barry.
3. Get out of the safehouse and go right.
4. In the next area keep on going right until you reach the end of the way, there should be the map thingy.
5. Go to the Docks.
6. The first area you're in you go all the way right.
7. In the next area it the first thing you should see is the wooden boards on the building. Keep on truckin right until you see the red safehouse door.
8. Go inside and talk to Jack.
9. Talk to jack again, he should have a task.

Side Task: Military Base - Enter the base
1. Go out of the safehouse, and go all the way right until you meet the map thingy.
2. Go to Waterside.
3. You can go right and go into the Church safehouse, great place to save.
4. If you don't go in the safehouse keep on heading on to the right.
5. The next area should start with the building that says Private Parking. Go right, the base entrance should be there.
6. When you reach the base you can either go left or right. I suggest that you go left, to the first building, it has the key to the Weps Cage.
7. So after searching all the buildings get out of the base and head back to Jack and the other survivors.
8. Talk to Jack and complete the task.

Task 12: Tear It Down - Go to the wall
1. Get out of the safehouse and go all the way right. When I say that I mean go ALLLL the way right until you reach Jack and the wall.
2. Go through the wall and go go Union Island.
3. HAUL *** AND GET OUT OF THERE.
4. When you reach Jack go right and get in the boat.
5. Sit back and relax.

This concludes the game.
I might get the survival kit soon, so keep watch for that.
So ya, this is just a rough draft of this stuff, I'm going to haul some major *** to re-do everything.
Until then, have a nice day!
That, and you can thank me.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 11:33am

jarcher

jarcher

1 post

HELP KELLY - the glasses lay's on floor next to cash desk right side (in the store, Kelly is in the storage)

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 11:46am

eoin001

eoin001

173 posts

jarcher that is very true i found it out when the game was out and i completed it 3 times it was a bit hard to kill most of the zombies well i also bought the kit it did help me get on with the game and the wepons got ammo without having to find them so jarcher you may have helped people what did not know about the quest if you are at the hospital where you have to find bethany do not go to the right because there are alot of zombies there in all the rooms so go right and keep on going up the stairs if you see the elivator DO NOT USE IT!!
Because it will take you all the war down to the first floor and your going to have to kill the zombies again and on flat 2 there is a locked door there i recomend you do pick it because there are medical suplies there to help you get along the mission.That is all i want to say so goodbye.
-Eoin001

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 11:48am

eoin001

eoin001

173 posts

I said i mistake "war" what i ment to say was "way"

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 1:00pm

eoin001

eoin001

173 posts

hpe this helped you

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 4:27pm

Auristel

Auristel

2 posts

Great guide! Now, do you think you can make a full list of achievements (including secret ones) and how to get them? Yes, there's a list at the ConArtists' site, but it's the same as the in-game one; no explanation at all. Thanks in advance.

Reply to The Last Stand - Union City Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!