ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Stand - Union City Guide

175 227340
iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
Intro
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.

WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.

• 175 Replies
lm5678
lm5678
37 posts
Peasant

The church you can't access i'm not sure what your saying on the bank. We think he'll add the rooms later.

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

just make sure not to lose your buddy and also get good damage weapons

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

the battle axe does a lot of damage so its good to use it

1 posts
Nomad

[/b]The building next to H&H the third door down requires a key and if you get the premium you have to do a favor for a guy about some blood samples and after that he will give you the key.

aaiirr123
aaiirr123
57 posts
Nomad

you can get the survival kit for 1 penny now im not kidding if you dont beleive me check it out for your self on name your own price type in 0.01

OctopusButler
OctopusButler
1 posts
Nomad

So is there a store in this game? I'm not real far in but I don't see anyway to use my cash or get rid of useless weapons.

Cornholiolio
Cornholiolio
2 posts
Shepherd

K, so on the survivor kit... I'm totally stuck trying to find a socket set... is it a random spawn item or am I just that bad at searching? I've searched Whistler's Woods inside and out looking for that thing... any help? haha

skolsy
skolsy
5 posts
Nomad

i cant find that womens glasses can someone please tell me where they are

iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

Gah.
Most of the answers to your questions are in the topics.
.______.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Alright so I'm start a new game what stats should I focus on and if so what class?

talltrini10
talltrini10
1 posts
Shepherd

I gave the key to Todd from Union security and he said "take what you want" but the door remained locked! help!

hesians
hesians
6 posts
Nomad

hey instead of the the guid is there word cheats or any cheats thats not the guid.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

thers no cheats hesians

hesians
hesians
6 posts
Nomad

awww man

eoin001
eoin001