ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Stand - Union City Guide

175 227631
iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
Intro
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.

WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.

• 175 Replies
lotrfinatic
lotrfinatic
1 posts
Nomad

Where can we get armor i keep diein i need som armor!

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Where can we get armor i keep diein i need som armor!

*grammar Nazi mode activate*
Jeez, man my eyes hurt. Oh well, better answer your question.
You can get your armor at the police station located at Uptown(not the safehouse but at the infested one) or in Waterside, in the Military Base.
how do we get to waterside?

You have to talk to Jack in the safehouse in the Docks and he'll give you a quest to get there.
JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

Does wearing armor actually affect the damage we take ?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Does wearing armor actually affect the damage we take ?

Kind of, but you get the better ones towards the end, which really makes it not entirely worthwhile.
thelyricset
thelyricset
1 posts
Nomad

how do you go up the ladder????????????????????????????????????????

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

how do you go up the ladder????????????????????????????????????????

Where is the ladder ? I think there is no ladders except in the background.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Where is the ladder ? I think there is no ladders except in the background.

There are a few towards the end. If you look up towards the ceiling, there should be a trapdoor if the ladder is meant to go somewhere. Mouse over, and then open.
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Actually they are more toward the middle of the story line at the stadium but yeah.

ocsisajt
ocsisajt
2 posts
Nomad

somehow i f*cked up my storyline, great... went back to the stadium (i know that mistake) in "breakout" mission and private simmons dont let me outside from stadium(requires key text appears if i want to leave)... i'm stuck at there... no, i dont want play again

any help, any idea guys?

ocsisajt
ocsisajt
2 posts
Nomad

oh what a shame...ok i found it, sry!

russiactu
russiactu
1 posts
Nomad

What does the biohazard suit do beside taking room in yuor inventory?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I think it's a decent armour. But heck, I don't bother with armour at all. Dump it if you want to.

waky8
waky8
8 posts
Jester

Something I've noticed is that your partner/ally hast their own ammunition supply so when you get a powerful weapon but you have no ammo hand it to him/her. I find this works best with the SAW. Hope this helps anyone.

eewing09
eewing09
1 posts
Jester

How do you get armor?

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

You can get Army Armour on the mission to find explosive given to you by Jack. In the armory you find the bastling caps there is lots of armor there. Also I beileve there is armor in the police armory you have to unlock in the mission of finding richard. http://gamewalkthroughscheatstipssecrets.blogspot.com/2011/12/weapons.html Hope this helps.

Showing 136-150 of 175