Forums → Game Walkthroughs → The Last Stand - Union City Guide
Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.
WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.
- 176 Replies
Nope, it's when your partner asks you where the others are.
During the time when you're running away.
I got kinda mad at this game because I lost my partners due to a glitch where I couldn't revive them, no matter what. It kinda sucked, but I'm on the Security Force part and I'm by myself; is there any way to get another partner besides those two?
I had a lot of companions I had the 2 best weapons on the game I beat the whole game!
There are only 2 companions in the whole game.
But I'm pretty sure ConArtists will release a patch that will include more.
Alright, a huge note for people.
Do not come around here posting useless posts, such as your achievemnts.
Or when someone says this:
"I finished the whole game in 20 minutes!"
"I have all the weapons!"
Please do not post this, since no one really cares, and it just wastes space.
Ugh, that sucks. Playing through the game as a sole survivor is fairly difficult, and now I have some decent weapons I could give to a companion but I can't get one
i have a doubt: i have a skill lvl 100 already, but the achievement says nothing about that, it is still not "achieved". Is everyone having the same problem or is that a glitch?
I cant find the Herc keys to free my wife...wtf._.
And i lost my partner. she was downed and i was bored so i shot a rocket around her and the horde and she sorta died:/.
Trait the Herc keys to the cell are to the right of the door.
[quote]i have a doubt: i have a skill lvl 100 already, but the achievement says nothing about that, it is still not "achieved". Is everyone having the same problem or is that a glitch?
It may be a glitch but idk cus I have gotten that achievement, I got it by raiseing one skill to 125 though lol.
And does anyone know what the 2 or 3 "secret" achievements are?
Wow, am i the only one to have found everything without asking people?
My point is, Try looking around before you come to a forum like this and say (for example) Where do i find the clerks glasses? or sumthing like that.
@operation07 yes people have finished without help some people are lazy and others are just stumped. I bet most of the people who asked a question spent at least a half hour searching before they came on and asked that question.
I love ths games. i sa a bug in the first level ,,,, i find a knive and his damage was of 200 ......wtf Â°_Â° *****ver i just used!!!
WOAH ur great
The Safhouse church in waterside, on staunton drive, i can't get into the side doors, and they're not locked, whats behind them?
You must be logged in to post a reply!