Forums → Game Walkthroughs → The Last Stand - Union City Guide
Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.
WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.
- 176 Replies
The Safhouse church in waterside, on staunton drive, i can't get into the side doors, and they're not locked, whats behind them?
There's nothing yet on it so far.Until Conartists update a new version of TLS3:UC there will be something there.
Does anyone know if you can get into the rooms inside the church in Waterside? Or into the back room of the Bank?
The church you can't access i'm not sure what your saying on the bank. We think he'll add the rooms later.
just make sure not to lose your buddy and also get good damage weapons
the battle axe does a lot of damage so its good to use it
[/b]The building next to H&H the third door down requires a key and if you get the premium you have to do a favor for a guy about some blood samples and after that he will give you the key.
you can get the survival kit for 1 penny now im not kidding if you dont beleive me check it out for your self on name your own price type in 0.01
So is there a store in this game? I'm not real far in but I don't see anyway to use my cash or get rid of useless weapons.
K, so on the survivor kit... I'm totally stuck trying to find a socket set... is it a random spawn item or am I just that bad at searching? I've searched Whistler's Woods inside and out looking for that thing... any help? haha
i cant find that womens glasses can someone please tell me where they are
Most of the answers to your questions are in the topics.
Alright so I'm start a new game what stats should I focus on and if so what class?
I gave the key to Todd from Union security and he said "take what you want" but the door remained locked! help!
hey instead of the the guid is there word cheats or any cheats thats not the guid.
thers no cheats hesians
You must be logged in to post a reply!