Forums → Game Walkthroughs → The Last Stand - Union City Guide
Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.
WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.
- 176 Replies
well it would be way easier with cheats but unfortunatly thers no cheats
Oh, this was seriously helpful. Thanks for this.
Great walkthrough, man.
but wait you dont tell what the important weapon is.
who played survivor mode
well if i was to tell you where the importent weapons are that would be to long so i suggest you find out your self
i played survival mode it was way more interesting
HELP KELY MÄ°SÄ°ON Ä°S HARD
i have finished all the task/quest in the game.But i still feel unsatisfied.the city was so big but the game only let's you travel up to 8 locations.but still i loved the game.it's like the fallout mixed up with left 4 dead but using last stand's engine.
Can someone please tell me how to get brawn before brain. I tried with 1luck 4security and got 8% chance to open it, but the lock broke and i didn't get the achievement. How to do it?
I've beat both game modes, and this is a good guide. Beat the game without any guide, though.
Here are some frendly weapon tips-
You get that awesome weapon, the RPG, and yet, you only get 5 shots?
(It is fair)
Whenever you have a weapon that you don't have enough ammo for, give it to your survivor. They have infinite ammo. So, yeah.
B- Guns, Guns, Guns... and ammo.
The early stages, you don't shoot at all.
Melee will take care of your needs. But...
When choosing a weapon, look at it, and prioritize. Make sure you have enough ammo for a weapon first, and is it better than your current one? MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH AMMO.
If you don't have the Ammo, forget it. Without ammo, yer screwed. That being said, if you're looking for a lasting gun, look at the SMGs. Most fire fast enough, have accuracy, and do damage to the point where you can rip through zombies. PLUS- They use 45. or 9mm, which is the 2 most common ammo drops and finds. (I found the Kris S/V. Luckily, the military version dropped from a zombie. **** YEAH!
You must be logged in to post a reply!