ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Stand - Union City Guide

175 227334
iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
Intro
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.

WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.

• 175 Replies
Conah8678
Conah8678
2 posts
Nomad

[quoteHow do you get crippler because wtf is a 'leg kill'?

nvr mind. i figured it out

iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

Full Weapon stats posting soon.

Kingslayer888
Kingslayer888
104 posts
Nomad

Hey to find the bow look in newtown on the second floor of the warehouse on Houston street. no more arrows flooding your inventory!

kdb266
kdb266
3 posts
Nomad

I just found this out... If you ever pick up something unidentified. put it in your storage and you get unlimited space. Im not joking.

kdb266
kdb266
3 posts
Nomad

also get the m24 rifle. 50 damage 1 hit kill. i found a scoped one off of a zombie.

kdb266
kdb266
3 posts
Nomad

Or put the undefined thing in your bag and u have unlimited storage

rennistora
rennistora
1 posts
Nomad

I have an issue where despite the fact that I'm using the correct info, I'm unable to log into paypal from the game and as such can not purchase the survival pack. Is anyone else having this problem?

Crapstack874
Crapstack874
1 posts
Nomad

[b]@darqevil yeah that's good to know how much it
costs but God forbid that I know [i]where to go to purchase it [b]:\\

thecrippler
thecrippler
3 posts
Shepherd

at last!!.. i have finished this game!!.. so hard. xD

RevengeRr
RevengeRr
8 posts
Nomad

Its a great game. I beat it twice with two different characters, but now all my data is lost. Maybe I'll try it again in the future for a third time and this guide will come in handy Very good walkthrough

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

A fantastic game to play. The new sudden spawning system is really good (and provides the ocassional jump).

I'm plannning on progressing further but I first have a question to ask: Where do I find the Biohazard suit and how do I equip it?

I got a message on screen saying it's now been unlocked but I didn't catch the part telling me how to equip it.

Thanks for the help,

- ArchKnight

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

@ ArchKnight= The bio hazard suit is in the storage in a safehouse. Put it in your backpack and equip it.

AlerikSG
AlerikSG
3 posts
Nomad

The part is unexplainable do you live? or does your wife eat you? P.S. WTF why did the ******* boat stop in the middle of nowhere? ( sorry if this was a bit of a spoiler) :/ :P

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Where do I find the Biohazard suit and how do I equip it?

You can find it in your storage when you complete a certain percentage of achievements. When you complete more of them, you can also open a battleaxe and a 50cal sniper rifle.

The part is unexplainable do you live? or does your wife eat you? P.S. WTF why did the ******* boat stop in the middle of nowhere?

It seems that the boat ran out of fuel. And we can't now what happened then.
DatMeng
DatMeng
1 posts
Nomad

how do we get to waterside?

Showing 121-135 of 175