Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Last Stand Union City SECRET ????

Posted Jan 27, '14 at 8:24am

ludisa123

ludisa123

1 post

I killed somme random dude and ihe dropped and freaking fire axe how cool is that? i just wish that this game becomes an multiplayer game...just sayn'

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 9:30pm

beastmodehkh32

beastmodehkh32

3 posts

sadly this game is prolly the last one of its kind from Con Artist :/ theyre to **** busy makin money off of deadzone now and tht game sucks..they rlly need to continue makin games like union city and warfare cuz they greatt

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 3:02am

carol22

carol22

25 posts

very nice

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 5:51pm

alexuv

alexuv

4 posts

In order to get into the medical clinic you need to have done the following:
-Bought the premium content pack

-Completed Phillip's (Phillip is an NPC found in Whistler's Forest) quest

-Unlocked Uptown

NOTE: In order to complete the quest you must have collected the 4 blood samples found on the corpses found in Whistler's Forest.

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 11:52pm

Blake822

Blake822

1 post

Has anyone else got the military M249 SAW yet from the HUM-V, I did XD
Im So LUCKY on this game.

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 3:37am

fionza50030

fionza50030

1 post

Sceret of what!

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 8:07pm

Gravity_Pulse

Gravity_Pulse

4 posts

I got supremely lucky, I found a Spec Ops Uzi. Actually, maybe not TOO lucky, because I bought one about 5 minutes earlier >_> But about 10-15 minutes after THAT, a SINGLE zombie dropped a Suppressed Uzi, and a Spec Ops UMP45 along with a few dozen rounds of ammo for most ammo types.

Posted May 24, '14 at 12:53am

Mwl415

Mwl415

1 post

I've found a great hack for TLS: UC. It can edit almost any thing you want, from stats, premium to weapons and even companions!

My current luck is 10000 and every time when I kill a backpack zombie a whole bunch of stuff would fly out and cover the floor, even a record breaking 4 backpack zombies in 1 room. Dropping from RPGs, M249s, and alot of rifles + attributes.

Posted May 29, '14 at 12:07pm

polly2001

polly2001

1 post

Is hand grenade rare?

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 6:13am

DatFace

DatFace

1 post

OK, i have a question.. So i found many forums about "Another end" They say collect fuel, so the boat will go HELP please!

Reply to Last Stand Union City SECRET ????

You must be logged in to post a reply!