ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141693
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
SOVIETMANHUNTER
SOVIETMANHUNTER
1 posts
Nomad

There is a door in the bank is open but is block so you cannot get closer to open it

Rukaria
Rukaria
7 posts
Nomad

That door you're talking about requires a Key that is found in the area unlocked with the Survival Kit. If you read the TLS: Union City Wiki (Locations) page, only 9 of the intended 16 areas are currently accessible. The map areas you can't access already have names added to them. So there's a 100% chance of more Downloadable Content to come. Which will most likely yield the keys to the Bank door and the Church doors.

Luigi6888
Luigi6888
35 posts
Peasant

I know what NaN means it means that you can hold anything you want. To get Nan you got to one of the apartments in the city got to the bathroom or the main area after you enter through the door to enter the room wait there for a hoard its possible that you might not get a hoard of zombies. When all of the zombies are dead look around the room to see if there is anything flashing on the ground if there is pick it up. Then you have undientified if not then your either in the wrong room or your in the wrong apartment if this is so then try a different room or apartment building. Try every room in the apartment until you get it. The unidentified object is not in the apartment building were you find the note from your wife or husband, it is in a different apartment building, i think its in the Glendale Apartment Building.

SEARPENT
SEARPENT
1 posts
Nomad

I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ONE OF THE ZOMBIES DROP THE KEY BUT YOU HAVE TO STAY IN THAT AREA THAT'S ONE SUGGESTION....ANOTHER HAVE YOUR LUCK REALLY HIGH AND SEARCH AROUND THAT AREA EITHER YOU MUST STAY IN THAT AREA I'M JUST ASSUMING YOU HAVE TO YOU MIGHT NOT

biggieE
biggieE
1 posts
Peasant

wow that game is like 4 monthes old
but uhhh their isnt really secret i would think

XyztemOverlord
XyztemOverlord
3 posts
Nomad

Does wearing clothes help with anything? Because I'd like to get rid of them if they don't provide protection at all.

daniel7772
daniel7772
3 posts
Nomad

@ OverLord Nope mah its only to look sexy:>:> only kevlar and riot helmet help out.

Dboy97
Dboy97
1 posts
Nomad

READ HERE!!!!!!!!!! ITS PREMIUM!! I bought the premium content. You get the key in Whistler's Forest. The room contains $800 and and 250 rounds of ammo. You get it from a medic for collecting blood samples in Whistler's Forest.

Bao401
Bao401
482 posts
Nomad

....thanks...to bad im not getign premium :/

resilent
resilent
1 posts
Shepherd

how you get that premium

BillyCrash100
BillyCrash100
26 posts
Nomad

I also found sth: When you're at the church, none of the 2 doors will open!

TheBlade98
TheBlade98
3 posts
Nomad

Resilent: you buy it

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

BillyCrash100, those doors wont open as there is nothing behind them. I believe Con said they were just for decoration.

joeytay
joeytay
1 posts
Nomad

[/b]May i ask where do i buy the survival kit??

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

Click the link in the main menu, it will lead to a payment page.

Showing 31-45 of 130