ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141455
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
Luigi6888
Luigi6888
35 posts
Peasant

i found some 50 cal ammo because a zombie dropped it and after that i kept finding more and more of that ammo.

giggy777
giggy777
1 posts
Nomad

i picked up a sharpened katana, everyone says that the regular katana is the best weapon with 40 damage but this does 52. I killed some random lady and in her back pack was the sharpened katana, i think it was a glitch!

Rog3r7
Rog3r7
3 posts
Nomad

The two doors that I never found a way past was the door in the church, and the door behind the bank tellers booth. The door in the bank especially intrigues me, because when you move your mouse over the door it has the icon that says that you can go through it. One time I spent like twenty minutes looking for a key, and trying to jump up on the counter.

dragonfleet
dragonfleet
1 posts
Nomad

for stakie if you want that key you must buy premium content and you must find HERC doctor on whistler forest and you must find 4 sample blood and if you find all sample you gonna give a key

Spartan2876
Spartan2876
1 posts
Peasant

anybody know how to get into the door at the uconbank? it seems to be blocked off but it says you can get to it.

FateIsEscaped
FateIsEscaped
19 posts
Peasant

anybody know how to get into the door at the uconbank? it seems to be blocked off but it says you can get to it.

There is no known way to get over there legitimately.

From what I've read there's nothing over there if you even hack past the wall.

One even remotely interesting bit I've had happen to me was there was a zombie on the top the wall, and he kind of warped down to me when I was trying to see if there is a way to get over there. So maybe that can lead to a way to glitch through the wall.

If I do figure out a way to glitch over there, I'll be sure to list it in my Union City glitches topic:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11357184/CHEATS
SoulTaker5
SoulTaker5
1 posts
Nomad

i found undefined once its an epic item

jasonawesome1
jasonawesome1
1 posts
Jester

guys, i found the chainsaw in the harrison building by killing a random zombie and a heavy sledge hammer at the second area by killing a zombie. The sledge hammer does 39 damage and the chainsaw does 10 damage per fuel.I think you searching has to be really high to get those. My searching is 85 when i got the chainsaw.

gamer0070
gamer0070
1 posts
Shepherd

tem uma tem duas portas na waterside que eu nao consigo abrir elas ficam no ponto onde tem a cama, alguem sabe como abrir elas ?

has a waterside has two doors on that I can not open they are at the point where the bed is, does anyone know how to open them

tiene una orilla tiene dos puertas que no puedo abrir que se encuentran en el punto en el que la cama es, ¿alguien sabe cómo abrirlos?

TheMockingbird
TheMockingbird
1 posts
Nomad

omg l just entered in the bank in the right door. i just reload the game and after that a glitch happen.. i forgot to print screen what inside the bank... im gonna tell you its cool..

BANKSAE
BANKSAE
1 posts
Nomad

I can't for the life of me find the way out of the military base that comes after going through the sewer. I collected all of the explosives i was asked to do beforehand. I'm completely stuck at that ****ed base and the map doesn't direct me to a new task location. Is it a bug or something?

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Here are the unusual things I found about the last stand: union city:
a. Locked (premium) and bugged doors:
1. The 2 doors at the S.O.S church safehouse
2. The (premium) door at the second hospital (it has some blood on it).
3. The left door at the bank
4. The door at the place with that wall thingy. I figured out how to glitch through it, but it simply doesn't open.. D: (you must sprint until you are next to it, jump, and VOILA, you just telleported through it, If you are stuck there, simply reload the page)
b.Plot bugs:
1. The big wall at the seaport. Why didn't they just blow up the bridge?! I could just climb it up...
2. Even if you have your wife rescued and all that, if you return at the stadium, you are very welcomed there. A classic way would be making the main character would turn back saying "I don't think that's a good idea".
c. Misc bugs:
1.Positive undefined. It increases the weight you carry by NaN, making it impossible to move until your trash it.
2.Negative undefined. It increases the amount you can carry by NaN, as soon it's in your inventory. It's also shown in all tabs (even quest items!)
3.Your wife is...a zombie superwoman?! When I was in my apartment, a horde occurred. Surprisingly, the main character wife dropped from the hole (no zombies). I tried to talk to her, and she said the exact same thing as when she was in the HERC cell. Talking to her again would result in her constantly attacking me for NaN damage, and if I run away, she breaks another hole in the roof and tries to kill me! I tried redoing this glitch, but it didn't happen again.
4. Wall trap. I got stuck in the wall after Jack blown it up. Result: Zombies coming to me and inevitable death.

thienbinh_tranhuynh
thienbinh_tranhuynh
2 posts
Nomad

i know where is it !!!!
god, it in the desk on the left when you get in that hotel or something !!!!

thienbinh_tranhuynh
thienbinh_tranhuynh
2 posts
Nomad

if you still dont know where is it see at this yahoo or facebook ok ? kakashi988977@yahoo.com online at 11.00pm -> 5.00am every saturday and sunday ( sorry beacause
i'm in vietnam )

leothelion101
leothelion101
1 posts
Shepherd

Yea im finding it to

Showing 76-90 of 130