ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141648
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
Kiritsugaya
Kiritsugaya
1 posts
Nomad

You Need To Found This Key In The Forest I Think

Johny_Bogan
Johny_Bogan
1 posts
Nomad

you mean the medical clinic? if so,you need to get the premium content,AKA play it here,on armor games (used to cost as little as 00.1 but now free)

EricPang
EricPang
1 posts
Nomad

You mean the door that has some blood on it? You need premium to unlock the forest map and get in the safe house in the forest map, complete the upstairs doctor's mission and he will give you the key to the door.

kenth3567
kenth3567
1 posts
Nomad

actually the key to the locked door in harison and harrison can be obtained when you finished the mission from phillip in the whistlers forest

henry_varro_6718
henry_varro_6718
1 posts
Nomad

the room is Up town. if that the room u asking for, u wont find it it normal version of the game, try premium and u will find it in the forest

sethanater1x
sethanater1x
1 posts
Nomad

in newtown houston st the first building u can enter has a door behind a cage can some one plz tell me how to open it

guestuser23
guestuser23
4 posts
Peasant

the blood sample quest

poopmecuzucan
poopmecuzucan
1 posts
Nomad

theres a docter somewhere in a forest or somting like that and u get some blood samples and then he gibs u the key(premium is needed for this) i just need 2 figer out where the forest is

REEEEEEEKID123
REEEEEEEKID123
1 posts
Nomad

how do i go to whistlers forest

casttobi
casttobi
2 posts
Nomad

any one know why theres the bullet proof glass in the bank or know how to get through

Showing 121-130 of 130