Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Last Stand Union City SECRET ????

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 5:20pm

giggy777

giggy777

1 post

i picked up a sharpened katana, everyone says that the regular katana is the best weapon with 40 damage but this does 52. I killed some random lady and in her back pack was the sharpened katana, i think it was a glitch! :D

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 12:12am

Rog3r7

Rog3r7

3 posts

The two doors that I never found a way past was the door in the church, and the door behind the bank tellers booth. The door in the bank especially intrigues me, because when you move your mouse over the door it has the icon that says that you can go through it. One time I spent like twenty minutes looking for a key, and trying to jump up on the counter.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 2:48am

dragonfleet

dragonfleet

1 post

for stakie if you want that key you must buy premium content and you must find HERC doctor on whistler forest and you must find 4 sample blood and if you find all sample you gonna give a key

Posted May 3, '13 at 10:19pm

Spartan2876

Spartan2876

1 post

anybody know how to get into the door at the uconbank? it seems to be blocked off but it says you can get to it.

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:52pm

FateIsEscaped

FateIsEscaped

19 posts

anybody know how to get into the door at the uconbank? it seems to be blocked off but it says you can get to it.

There is no known way to get over there legitimately.

From what I've read there's nothing over there if you even hack past the wall.

One even remotely interesting bit I've had happen to me was there was a zombie on the top the wall, and he kind of warped down to me when I was trying to see if there is a way to get over there. So maybe that can lead to a way to glitch through the wall.

If I do figure out a way to glitch over there, I'll be sure to list it in my Union City glitches topic:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11357184/CHEATS

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 11:52am

SoulTaker5

SoulTaker5

1 post

i found undefined once its an epic item

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 7:54am

jasonawesome1

jasonawesome1

1 post

guys, i found the chainsaw in the harrison building by killing a random zombie and a heavy sledge hammer at the second area by killing a zombie. The sledge hammer does 39 damage and the chainsaw does 10 damage per fuel.I think you searching has to be really high to get those. My searching is 85 when i got the chainsaw.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 12:41am

gamer0070

gamer0070

1 post

tem uma tem duas portas na waterside que eu nao consigo abrir elas ficam no ponto onde tem a cama, alguem sabe como abrir elas ?

has a waterside has two doors on that I can not open they are at the point where the bed is, does anyone know how to open them

tiene una orilla tiene dos puertas que no puedo abrir que se encuentran en el punto en el que la cama es, ¿alguien sabe cómo abrirlos?

Posted Sep 13, '13 at 1:22am

TheMockingbird

TheMockingbird

1 post

omg l just entered in the bank in the right door. i just reload the game and after that a glitch happen.. i forgot to print screen what inside the bank... im gonna tell you its cool..

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 8:39am

BANKSAE

BANKSAE

1 post

I can't for the life of me find the way out of the military base that comes after going through the sewer. I collected all of the explosives i was asked to do beforehand. I'm completely stuck at that ****ed base and the map doesn't direct me to a new task location. Is it a bug or something?

Reply to Last Stand Union City SECRET ????

You must be logged in to post a reply!