ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141456
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
kadenns
kadenns
2 posts
Nomad

for everybody wondering where that key is you must do a quest in whistlers forest when you get in there you must kill strong zombies after that you can search and fin skill books medecins and cash

Greff
Greff
2 posts
Nomad

I found a secret, the boutique is a party to the qe says scanme but is not to mean

Greff
Greff
2 posts
Nomad

I found a secret, the boutique is a part that says scanme but is not to mean

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I found something amazing. I was standing guard outside the stadium with the soldiers(I dress like them) and I was picking up stuff from a dead zombie. There was this invisible object. It's called undefined.

I checked my backpack. I have unlimited space. I don't have to worry about a space limit. Try to find it. It's amazing. It's called undefined. It's invisible, but a box outline will show around it.

Luigi6888
Luigi6888
35 posts
Peasant

p00pyp00per no your wrong on the best mele weapon the best melee weapon is the katana sharpened.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

@Usernamewill: Was it really neccesary to necro a thread to post blatant remarks like that?

chevyridinlow
chevyridinlow
1 posts
Nomad

yeah, that door beside the harrison place is gotten in a quest from recovering blood samples in the premium package. you can get the premium package for less than a dollar if you want. its worth it.

JuniorKing100
JuniorKing100
1 posts
Nomad

Regarding Premium, you can set your price from $.99 to $5.00 It just depends on how nice you are.

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

Random thought but how did you guys like the game? I personally thought it was way better then the other Last Stand's

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

This is random but howd you guys like this game? I liked it much more than the others.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Did anyone else get the undefined item?

Werewolf1993
Werewolf1993
13 posts
Nomad

Guys what I don't understand is why there is a key to the hospital storage room when I can't find any door to open with that key.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Werewolf1993, there's a storage room door you can open with the key, but if you pick the lock on it before getting the key, the key is basically useless.

scottmichel
scottmichel
1 posts
Nomad

You lust got to go around and look at the bottom of your screen or look at your achevments screen

BlackBaron001
BlackBaron001
3 posts
Nomad

urmylegend the kevlar vests help with getting shot by herc soldiers but not getting punched by zombies

Showing 61-75 of 130