ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141461
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
DatFace
DatFace
1 posts
Nomad

OK, i have a question.. So i found many forums about "Another end" They say collect fuel, so the boat will go HELP please!

febrianibrahim
febrianibrahim
1 posts
Nomad

i found the key in wistler forest

cinnect
cinnect
1 posts
Jester

deathhunter93
deathhunter93
1 posts
Jester

I never found any fuel IIRC. I also never heard of another ending...

_rekt_
_rekt_
1 posts
Peasant

Hey bros does anyone know what's behind that door in the bank and in the SOS building I don't care if u need to have premium just tell ME!

Sir_frog
Sir_frog
1 posts
Peasant

[b]I FOUND AN UNDEFINED ITEM

iAmVam
iAmVam
1 posts
Nomad

I wonder what's behind it

proking12412
proking12412
1 posts
Nomad

when i was playing i cause a hole of zombies to come i got out and 2 fell from the sky

CoolEnder11
CoolEnder11
1 posts
Nomad

hmmmmm

nicoli12234
nicoli12234
1 posts
Nomad

[b]how do you get in them
Tails = Heads

COIN RESULTS
Tails
Heads
kikokuzica
kikokuzica
2 posts
Shepherd

the key give you philip best and you need complet mission blood samples

Lieutenantjmarek83
Lieutenantjmarek83
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, I got into that room once in the building beside Harrison and Harrison but I forgot where the key was. However, once inside the room there are HAND GRENADES IN THE ROOM!!!! Ugh. Check the floor for the key, I forgot where it was. I'm sorry.

DisGuyRocks
DisGuyRocks
1 posts
Nomad

LoLs come on you guys ... The Door at the bank is not accessible ... the door that the guy said that is locked and can't find the key , only premiums can access there cause' if you are premium you gotta play another TLS : UC you will be on another place , trying to get a cure to your wife but if you are not premium you will see that the ending is got stuck on the middle of the ocean with the wife ...
If you want good weapons , get your luck to 12+ and searching 40+ ... you can find any good weapons and gears and clothing , got an Ak-47 Military and some stuff that is really good ... the key to the police ? you can find it on the subway ...

BloodWolf0190
BloodWolf0190
1 posts
Nomad

The are two things to unlock the military cage door, 1. finding the key, or 2. leveling your security between 30 and 50, to pick lock it.

Bruno_6662
Bruno_6662
1 posts
Nomad

I think specially that the door in the bank is the most annoying thing, that it says do whe can go trough it, but there's that type of reinforced glass that don't let you enter.

Showing 106-120 of 130