Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Last Stand: Union City - A short walkthrough

Posted Oct 24, '11 at 8:18pm

dredre223

dredre223

2 posts

what if you took the pipe from the recycle bin and threw it away?

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 7:49am

Quadwo

Quadwo

1 post

hello i have a little problem in the game... when i find "my babe" i have to find the "key to HERC cell" ... i searched and searched, but couldnt find it. please help

Posted Oct 26, '11 at 9:33am

bumbum1991

bumbum1991

27 posts

@flyinbottle9: Maybe it's because you haven't found the key for Barry yet. If so, follow this instruction:

- After accept the quest, enter the door behind Barry.
- Keep going until you enter a room which has a ladder on the top.
- Climb up the ladder.
- Proceed to the HERC research team. Blast through the HERC scientists along the way.
- Eventually you will find their research camp which has a several computers.
- Look closely on the one of the computer tables, you will see a note, inspect it.
- Now go back to Barry to complete the quest.

Hope this will help you!

@MrNoobreaper: Yes, it's kinda weird, the boat ran out of fuel and your fiancée turned into a zombie. Maybe it's an open ending. Just wait for a sequel, rite?

@priestkiller1 & dredre223: Well, mate, you could check the page 4 for instruction how to find those stuff. And I believe by looting every corners on your journey, you'll probably find them as well. Have fun!

@misael47: Which one, buddy? The one with survivors? Otherwise, I don't know, man. Sorry.

@Quadwo: Did you rescue your sweetheart or you're still in the stadium with Barry? The key to open your sweetheart's cell is in one of the tent in the HERC Base. If you're stuck with Barry in the stadium, please refer to the instruction above. Thank you!

@eoin001: Hey man, thank you for helping me with my walkthrough while I'm away. Appreciate that very much!

** It's my 3rd year in the university, so I don't have much time to checking out the forum often. Well, please be patient with your unanswered question, I'll come back and answer as soon as possible. Thank you very much and have fun with The Last Stand Union City.

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 10:08am

eoin001

eoin001

173 posts

no problem any time to help you man

Posted Dec 19, '11 at 11:33am

Audi80

Audi80

1 post

Where can i find 50. cal ammunition please ?

Posted Dec 22, '11 at 4:21am

anthony0203

anthony0203

1 post

cant find The Park and the Herc. after i left the sewer what do i do?

Posted Dec 22, '11 at 5:38am

glaceonex23

glaceonex23

428 posts

Where can i find 50. cal ammunition please ?

50 caliber ammunition is rare but you can buy them at the Uptown pawnshop.
cant find The Park and the Herc. after i left the sewer what do i do?

After you leave the sewer, the building and go to the docks and to the safehouse, talk to Jack and he'll give you a quest
-------
Ask me everything about The Last Stand: Union City and I'll help. Just comment on my profile.

Posted Dec 22, '11 at 5:40am

glaceonex23

glaceonex23

428 posts

I mean, exit the building. Sorry for DP.

Posted Dec 22, '11 at 2:47pm

DarkExitium

DarkExitium

11 posts

Great walk through. Bet this is gonna help

Posted Dec 23, '11 at 5:14am

glaceonex23

glaceonex23

428 posts

Here's a tip from me to know when an infected that is laying on the ground and how to know if it's going to rise or not:
1. Remember the ones you killed duh!
2. If you're not sure use a gun or an arrow and aim it to the head if you think it's gonna rise.
3. Remember the bullet holes or smashed face or torso in its body not slashes or intestines pulling out or even a knife on its face.
--------
Ask me everything about The Last Stand: Union City and I'll help. Just comment on my profile. Just please ask only about only Union City.

Reply to Last Stand: Union City - A short walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!