Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Last Stand: Union City - A short walkthrough

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 10:54pm

bumbum1991

bumbum1991

27 posts

@eoin001: I think McJibberLaugh means that when you give a gun for your companion, he/she will have unlimited ammo. But when you take a gun from your companion, you won't have unlimited ammo like he/she does.

@Erli: Yeah, the ending is weird. Maybe a sequel will explain all of this, just like when Jack arrived at Union City in The Last Stand 2 and we wondered whether he would be safe at last.

@MetalKnight: I'm not so sure, perhaps yes with the Kevlar Vest. Maybe it does reduce slightly the damages you take from zombies. And the Biohazard Suit, it makes you look cooler. I'll have to check again to make sure though.

@firetail_madness: Just like Riptizoid101 said, you will find a lot of Blunt weapons in the beginning of the game (I believe the Nail Board - Heavy is a good one). But later it is Blades weapons which is far better (The Katana and Battle Axe for instance).

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 10:59pm

bumbum1991

bumbum1991

27 posts

@firetail_madness: Oh snap! Ain't you the king of Armor games? Keep it up, buddy. Rock n roll!

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 7:36am

glaceonex23

glaceonex23

428 posts

does sharpened katana is much better than battle axe ?

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 7:48am

64 posts

Battle axe > sharpened katana because it has more push back

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 8:23am

toksoon

toksoon

24 posts

vest and helm reduce firearm damage from humans

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 8:45am

lm5678

lm5678

38 posts

@6108528607 sharpened katana> battle axe in my opinion, higher damage would have a greater chance to one shot them so knock back isn't as effective and with kelly or hank they should shoot the ones that survive quick enough that you don't really need knock back

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 11:34pm

glaceonex23

glaceonex23

428 posts

ok, but sharpened katana is reeeeaaalllly hard to find.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 3:48pm

rcberry8822

rcberry8822

1 post

Katana is better than the battle axe. For some reason, the battle axe misses about half the time. I don't mean that it says "MISS" about the zombie; I mean I swing it and nothing happens. It doesn't register a miss; it just swings by the zombie's head and the nasty bugger keeps coming. The katana also swings "faster" (more swings per second) and does more damage.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 4:00pm

lm5678

lm5678

38 posts

yeah glace its just of you find one. I think i didn't find one until my 3rd game and the battle axe was working fine for me in the first 2 (except on my first one i accidentally deleted it lol). if you find it use it if you don't, don't cry over it.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 4:47pm

Erli

Erli

155 posts

When you swing the battle axe, you can hit a dog/crawler, a zombie in front of you and another behind you at the same time.
But you only need that on a few rooms... not really useful.
It's just good to know it, huh?

Reply to Last Stand: Union City - A short walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!