Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Last Stand: Union City - A short walkthrough

Posted Sep 7, '11 at 10:13am

HydroPhilly

HydroPhilly

4 posts

Dude great guide....kinda late, cause I beat it a while back.  With the exception of a couple spelling errors, it is perfect for what you intended it for.  Wish I had this when I played it.  Keep up the good work.

Posted Sep 7, '11 at 5:59pm

Webster514

Webster514

5 posts

Very Great Guide, although the cut scene kinda sucked but the hospital technically did tell you that your spouse(Sorry forgot name) was infected.

Posted Sep 10, '11 at 11:08am

Motes5Mily2

Motes5Mily2

2 posts

The paper Weight is in the warehouse to the right of the repair shop.

Posted Sep 11, '11 at 8:46pm

ZeroComp

ZeroComp

372 posts

Great walkthrough thank you very much!

Posted Sep 12, '11 at 4:46pm

eoin001

eoin001

172 posts

ww this is so old

Posted Sep 13, '11 at 4:21pm

eoin001

eoin001

172 posts

yeah i just got machine gun rpg and the preminum kit and vs sub and granades  m4 m16 custom all

Posted Sep 18, '11 at 6:06am

jomarggg

jomarggg

1 post

in a level im not sure which one in a room in a 3 floor building the one with the safe house at the roof in a room there's a diary telling something about a kit thats been bite obviously by an infected and it says he/she and Mommy are going on vacation probably in a far away place where she will become an infected as well and spread the infection that might be the sequel

Posted Sep 18, '11 at 8:21am

chotoo

chotoo

1 post

Actually, the katana or the battle axe (both) are not so good when compared to the heavy sledge. It is rare, but i raised my blunt skill to 71 and the sledge proved its usefulness.

Posted Sep 25, '11 at 12:41pm

bumbum1991

bumbum1991

25 posts

Hey, thank for your support so far. I'm happy that my walkthrough could help you guys.

@jomarggg: Nice guess. Anyway, you might notice that there are a bunch of notes like this through out the game, you even earn achievements for reading those. In my opinion, those serve as adding the cold atmosphere to the game, just like many other horror games out there.

@chotoo: Looklike I'm out of date. I haven't found the sledge yet. It's been months seen I last played the game. Lol. Thanks for adding up the info, mate.

Posted Sep 25, '11 at 12:42pm

bumbum1991

bumbum1991

25 posts

*Grammar: "seen" -> "since". Sorry.

Reply to Last Stand: Union City - A short walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!