ForumsThe Tavern5.Important ways to gain sucsses on gaming sites

5 2305
NeoScooto
NeoScooto
9 posts
Nomad

I have been shifting sites for a while and I have now come to ARMOR GAMES! I have studied other sites and found valuable information to help members succeed. Here is a list.

1.talk to the mods... get to know them help them report to them. It is good to communicate with mods.

2.participate in site activities to boost your reputation. If you have mod potential (which I think everyone does) you will be recocnized!! But not if noone knows you exsist!

3.Join community groups that help the site grow and upgrade.

4.always follow the rules of the site. Warn people politly if you see them breaking rules.

5.NEVER fight with anyone. If the person keeps posting anything bad or offensive on your page, do not respond to them. Report to a mod EMEDIATLY. Even if you are offended DO NOT DELETE THE POST. It is proof. A mod can not ban someone without PROOF. Just keep the post there for the time b

• 5 Replies
NeoScooto
NeoScooto
9 posts
Nomad

I hope this information helps the community

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome to AG, Neo! I think you will see that we have a very unique community here. A nice portion of our members are very active and helpful. My favorites are the reformed members that have now become a capstone to us.

NeoScooto
NeoScooto
9 posts
Nomad

Why thank you Asherlee! I hope to settle on this site for a long time! As I said I have been drifting for a while and so far I have found this site #1!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

What were the sites that you have been on before coming to this one? Also, yeah welcome to AG, haha!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

oh neo, you spelled a few things wrong.

and ya what other site did you use to go to?

Showing 1-5 of 5