ForumsSupport Forumsuggestion complants form

6 2041
Darkhand666
Darkhand666
88 posts
Nomad

i think there should be a fourm for complants.

• 6 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

That is pretty much what this forum is.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Maybe I am not thinking of all the complaints that would arise. The way I see it, is if you have an issue then just suggest a way to make something better. That's what this forum is for. If you have a complaint about a member, then report him/her.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Haha I guess that is true. Also, no site can be perfect. There are bound to be faults here and there, but the developers are working their butts off!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I think this forum could be appropriate for complaints as well as suggestions, the only thing here is instead of having you give complaints, it is preferred that you suggest ways to fix it. You could say that "There are too many spam topics" but to make that a better thread, you could suggest that people read the Help sections, ask for help from moderators, etc. A complaint is really only half of what should be presented, if you have a complaint you should offer at least some semblance of a suggestion on how to fix it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yep, constructive criticism is the key!

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

like she said this is the board for complaints. But if you feel a user is spamming or dis-obeying the rules to much I suggest contacting an admin/mod about your problem.

Showing 1-6 of 6