ForumsWEPRconspiracies

23 5251
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

so what do people think about the following conspiracies ?

- September 11, 2001 attacks done byUS government officials to help achive plans to promote militarism and a police state

- UFOs being hidden by the US government and studied to be used for war to help achive the "New world order"

- JFK assassination was a plot by people in high places

- The Apollo Moon-Landing was a Hoax by NASA

• 23 Replies
WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

9-11 is the new JFK. it will never be proved to doubters. there will always be questions. i've watched the videos, read the theories, wasted lots of my time trying to figure this out. i don't believe the govt. version, but i do believe the towers were taken out by planes. terrorist or other...
aliens probably do exist.
JFK was shot at least once in the head.
hope that clears it up for everyone...lol

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Haha, Wally I enjoy your posts.

gunnar
gunnar
65 posts
Nomad

I believe that there r a lot of secrets too many to post. I started to type a couple but really bored.

Divolurr
Divolurr
39 posts
Nomad

September 11 being used to promote militarism and create a police state

Yes, it did promote militarism. The whole September 11 event led to the war in Iraq and Americans in general isolating themselves from Middle Eastern cultures. There would be no war in Iraq if the average american would stop supporting the war OF terror in middle eastern countries.

UFOs being hidden by the US government and studied to be used for war to help achive the "New world order"

yes and no. yes because i wouldn't put it past the US government, who already spend billions on their military technologies, to study alien life forms and their forms of "intergalactic transport" and no because the new world order already happened when european countries such as Britain and Spain conquered continents like Australia and the Americas. This would only lead to a new "New world order".

- JFK assassination was a plot by people in high places
it is plausible, but i don't believe it...

The Apollo Moon-Landing was a Hoax by NASA
It definetly was. Testings on the space shuttle prior to takeoff, NASA found complications in[b] the Apollo shuttle. Not wanting to disappoint the american people and the government that spent millions on their project, they staged the moon landing until the time came until they actually could.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

9/11 - Bush has messed up everything he's done since taking office. Yet conspiracy theorists think he perfectly pulled off 9/11 without being caught? Give me a break. I hate GWB, but it's absurd to believe that the US government did it. In fact, Iran accused the Jews of doing 9/11 so al-qaeda attacked Iran a few days later and sent a message to stop blaming the Jews, because al-qaeda wanted credit.

New World Order - This conspiracy has been around forever. It's stupid.

JFK - No idea. I've never studied it.

Moon Landing - With insanely powerful telescopes, the American flag can be seen on the Moon. How could it be there if we didn't land?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

All of those are B.S.

Especially the first one.

I don't care how sh1tty you think the U.S. government is they would NOT EVER kill thousands of citizens to promote anything no matter what.

So stop being an @ss with that first one i mean no way!

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

*sigh* Another pointless and retarted Conspiracy arguement.

1. The terrorist attacked us. Not the goverment.

2. The only think outerspacy in Area-51 may be some space rocks. Other than that its just a secret military research facility. With Google earth and all the satilite imaging nowadays, they would make it a lot more secret. Not in plain sight.

3. Presidents have been assassinated before. It was done by some maniac. Again not the goverment.

4. We got to the moon. We got samples. We didnt have good enough computer technology back then to do that quality of staging.

Use common sense people. The goverment isnt attacking itself.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

Salmanius has some really good points you guys watch to many movies

Showing 16-23 of 23