diso8
diso8
10 posts

I say espn

• 26 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
542 posts

I'd say Adult Swim. It has shows that have great adult humor.(In my opinion.) Sadly it has to share a channel with Cartoon Network. It really should have its own.

Koru7
Koru7
1,416 posts

syfy channel, hbo, starz. the movie ones are good because they show good movies every once and a while. sports channel, and news.

daleks
daleks
3,832 posts

Syfy and BBC America. BBC America has both Top Gear and Doctor Who. Syfy has Warehouse 13 and Eureka.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
669 posts

I wouldn't say that this channel is the best channel, but I like these channels, either TLC, HGTV, or Food Network

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
355 posts

The best tv channel wuld have to be Spike, it has the coolest shows like Deadliest Warrior

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,456 posts

All channels have upsides and downsides. I'd probably pick the Discovery Channel because they've got Mythbusters and Deadliest Catch, they don't really have any bad shows.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
931 posts

Well, I don't have cable and all that other junk, so my channels are pretty lame. With limited options, I'd have to say FOX or NBC... even though there isn't much to watch

JsaKim
JsaKim
271 posts

I like the Channel "Four". It is in New Zealand since i live in New Zealand.

Zydrate
Zydrate
385 posts

Comedy Central is the only station I watch.

Oh, nevermind. USA Network has some good stuff.

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,920 posts

Adult swim, it's great imo, mostly because of the anime.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,195 posts

Erm here i'd say SkyLiving, which shows Criminal minds, csi etc.

The internetis kind of my best tv channel though >.>

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
152 posts

I have a little brother and a little sister so I only watch Nick and Disney and sometimes ABCFamily

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,456 posts

Gotta love C-SPAN! You can watch congressional proceedings in REAL TIME! What's better than that?

theregulator
theregulator
564 posts

I like all those science-y channels, excluding Animal Planet. All Animal Planet has is animal cops and shows about people living through bad things that happened to them.

Gotta love C-SPAN! You can watch congressional proceedings in REAL TIME! What's better than that?

Yea! While C-SPAN is very good, I prefer C-SPAN2. That channel has the SENATE in real time! It's hard to top that!
Keyara
Keyara
375 posts

Yea! While C-SPAN is very good, I prefer C-SPAN2. That channel has the SENATE in real time! It's hard to top that!
---
Well, I get C-SPAN3. I have never stopped to see what is on it though. Also, a C-SPAN4 (because 3 wasn't enough but 5 too many). We don't get it but it is in our channel line up. I bet it is better than the other 3! Anyway, I'd have to say, the Discovery Channel, Sleuth, ABC (sometimes), AdultSwim, Investigation Discovery, ION and, Food Network.

Showing 1-15 of 26