ForumsGamesGreat moments in halo 3

17 3673
ghost136
ghost136
3 posts
Nomad

I love halo 3 but I've only beat it on normal and i have only 4 skulls this is beside the point I want to know your greatest moments in halo

• 17 Replies
shadowlord1124
shadowlord1124
7 posts
Nomad

shooting a grunt in the head when u have grunt birthday party skull!

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Here's a couple of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wolaweK2vsQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SGATEcM_Ms

bc771
bc771
22 posts
Nomad

i like it when you flip an elephant on forge!

Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Doing tricks on Mongooses!

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

lasering...i just like how it says LASERED lol makes me laugh also i like doing multi team on xbox live and getting me and my friend camping at these spots with a hammer each we get like 20 points before any of them get 5 lol

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ON YOUTUBE IT SHOWS MASTER CHEIF'S FACE!!!!! ITS A GLITCH, BUT IT SHOWS THE REAL FACE, BEHIND THE MASK!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK IT OUT

banana
banana
9 posts
Nomad

to be honest i haven't really gotten anything great, the thing that was most fun that i've done is hit my friend's vehicles with a gravity hammer and watch him fly.

druggedupminor
druggedupminor
6 posts
Nomad

when i completed halo on heroic wif my m8! We only used a hand gun and grenades. lol

kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

TO ifish: i read in a artical that that was a staff member because Bungi knew that people were going to try it so they did that

To the question:the part on the second level where the guy needs a password and they say something different on each level of difficulty

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

the people who don't know the passwords are the guys who did voice acting for Red Vs Blue. And my favorite moment was when i gave headshots to 5 dudes in a row. not standing in a row lol.

RockStar_G
RockStar_G
21 posts
Nomad

A great moment in Halo 3 for me was when I put on the IWHBYD skull and Grunt Birthday Party skull and then a grunt says "Merry Christmas!" and then I gave it a headshot.

westheitalian
westheitalian
14 posts
Nomad

like getin a triple kill with a laser wen the score is 49 so it ends up like 52 to 40 or something like that idk i just think its pretty cool

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

mine was when i was playing a btb VIP on sand trap I lasered
two fully loaded warthogs and the vip

Berserkerx16
Berserkerx16
3 posts
Nomad

I stacked 2 elephants on top of each other in a big team social once.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

u kno thats just the halo right

Showing 1-15 of 17