Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 3:06pm

cannonball97

cannonball97

2 posts

Can someone give me any help for level 8? I always lose cause of the spiders an i just cant figure out a way to do it

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 5:16pm

Acrux

Acrux

3 posts

We upload 1.041 now.

It's great, thanks! I've been looking forward to it!

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 5:51pm

LogansRun

LogansRun

17 posts

Something is bugged now, or changed?!
The legion-spawn with upgraded ranged-attack, cant attack anymore the gargoyles.

The game is really nice.
One of the best renewed TD-game with proprietary game-design.
The sounds and graphic-art from the units and towers nice too.

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 8:10pm

LogansRun

LogansRun

17 posts

On the next map (second last) they again attack gargoyles.
Maybe a temporary bug.

(Sry for double post, dont know how to edit it.)

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 8:32pm

Kherti

Kherti

6 posts

Just finished the game! :D (I got all achievements and stars) Yay! Really cool game!

Posted Aug 6, '11 at 5:25am

Ulion

Ulion

12 posts

Legions should be able to attack air it is just that some map will not allow that upgrade due to the tower lvl limit being below 5

Posted Aug 6, '11 at 1:13pm

LogansRun

LogansRun

17 posts

Yes, you are right. I thought, this effects only towers.

I have finished the game and missing one achievement.
How to get the "Barbarian-10-kill, are you entertained" achievement?
Does it really mean, one from the three barbarians needs to kill 10 enemys alone?

My conclusion about the balance is a bit similar from Eddy01741 on page 10.

Paladins > Barbarian --- its better to build a mage or archer instead of the barbarian throwing axe special, and/or spam legions if they can hit flying enemys. A paladin can block, heal and do holy damage. The barbarians dies to fast.
Only good for weak enemys, but for weak enemys, paladins do enough damage. I think, the net from barabians are the most useless special of the game.

Archers > Musketeers --- 750g for sniper or for poison? I play very rarely with archers/muskeeters, but then i often choose poison. The roots+damage helps a bit more. Give you a bit more time for the next rain of fire or legions.

Big bertha >= Tesla --- in my experince, the big bertha with missles (and aoe damage) over the map and the grenades + the bombs is slightly better.

Wizard = Sorcerer --- they are really twice good, one do more damage, the other one halfs the armor (passive). 350g for golem is a bit expensive.

Posted Aug 8, '11 at 1:34pm

cannonball97

cannonball97

2 posts

for all the people who beat the game did any of you stick to normal through the entire game?

Posted Aug 8, '11 at 1:41pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

522 posts

for all the people who beat the game did any of you stick to normal through the entire game?

I did, I actually find normal not that much harder than easy. The monsters only have a little extra hp and that's it.

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 2:41pm

LogansRun

LogansRun

17 posts

After a second run, i still have some trouble with Musketeers and Tesla.

Musketeers shrapnell cost 900g full upgraded. Thats nearly a full upgraded big bertha (if possible to build) or three level 3 barracks and so on, it should a bit less expensive.
By the way, the sniper speech means "one shot - one kill" by 60% ;-)

About Tesla, i tried my own challenge in the map "Deadlands" (where the skeletons attacks from the left side), and it works 100% with big bertha but apparently impossible with tesla. In deadlands, i tried only using by barracks and Tesla, and it seems it doesnt work. It's still better to let the artillery on lvl3 (area damage) or upgrade to big berta.

The barbarians throwing net should work on enemy ground units too.
After some testing again with the barbarians, i can now handle the barbarians.

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!