2qwerty

2qwerty

10 posts

level 9 is impossible if you didnt upgrade right

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 6:21pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

440 posts

I actually found the game rather easy, you just have to build artillery on the "peninsulas" and archers and mages on the other places.

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 6:45pm

cormy1

cormy1

14 posts

I just want to know how much percentage EXACTLY that spike armor does for damage. It doesn't say so it's a really iffy upgrade for me. I don't want to spend 3 points for nothing!

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 10:49pm

cormy1

cormy1

14 posts

Also, do you not get the bonuses from your upgrades in heroic and iron modes?!? I get the 10% less cost to mage towers but it's still 100 for a tower...

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 1:49am

Calach

Calach

2 posts

Ive gotten every achievement bar "Are you not entertained". Anyone got any suggestions as to how to do it? I always find either my barbarians die before they get 10 kills, or the kill is being attributed to a nearby tower/artillery etc.

Thanks

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 10:47am

2qwerty

2qwerty

10 posts

@calach try it on the last level and sell the other towers around it so the barbarians get the kills

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 2:06pm

LogansRun

LogansRun

17 posts

I did the "are you entertained" in the level with the "sasquash".
I got it unplaned and later noticed what i did.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/areyounotentertained.jpg/

On the right bottom where the spiders spawns (near the gate) build an artillery (just lvl 3). He kills any ground unit.
Near the sasquash build a soldiers/paladin and command they above to the road near to the sasquash to block some enemys (in range to the barbarians).
Near the artillery put a weak lvl 1/2/3 archer (cant remember), just to hit the flying units, but not to kill it, thats the task for the barbarians.

Build the barbarians barracks near by the paladin barracks and full upgrade it and command it to the bottom road near the sasquash.

Now this is how it works. All big enemys are blocked for a while by the paladins, while the throwing axe sometimes kills the units. Small enemys killed by the artillery.
If someone pass, the barbarians do enough damage to kill it and dont die.
And by the way, thats it, all flying enemys killed by the barbarians, while paladins and artillery blocks and kills ground units.

I hope, you understand it a bit.

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 10:47pm

Calach

Calach

2 posts

Thanks logan, worked a charm!

Posted Aug 11, '11 at 2:50pm

skolsy

skolsy

7 posts

what i do is get musckets and upgarde the siper shot for it but because it is a slow shooter have strong soiders to hold them off

Posted Aug 12, '11 at 11:36am

qqqwert

qqqwert

4 posts

In the level with the giant frozen in the cave use the fire comet on it and it will melt and 4 500 $ u can hire bigfoot

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!