Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Aug 12, '11 at 4:32pm

ronkb2

ronkb2

2 posts

How do you get the elementalist achievement?  I can't get it whatever I do.

Posted Aug 12, '11 at 6:42pm

IRONHIDEGAMES

IRONHIDEGAMES

30 posts

You need to build 5 sorcerer tower, and the create 5 elementals, one for each tower.

Posted Aug 13, '11 at 12:26am

ronkb2

ronkb2

2 posts

Ah, the wording for that one is a little ambiguous. I thought you had to have 1 tower and respawn the elemental 5 times, or some total of 5 spawns between multiple towers, but I never tried 5 at the same time. Thanks.

Posted Aug 13, '11 at 5:25pm

skolsy

skolsy

7 posts

best defence game ever

Posted Aug 14, '11 at 3:34am

ooier

ooier

30 posts

try to upgrade your marksman tower as soon as possible. don't forget the specials ;o

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 2:21am

nozo_ito

nozo_ito

274 posts

I think Musketeer special upgrade cost is bugged they are so useless for what they cost...

Most second stage upgrade have cost decreased but not for muskets and poison arrows, I can understand the cost of poison arrow (because it's worth it) but sniper shot is appearently a joke while shrapnel cost too much. It is so easy to lose the game by building this tower.

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 3:00am

armorgamer22

armorgamer22

8 posts

they should make the game longer like gemcraft and always have solidiers and mages then when u have the lvl4 upgrade to summon rock montser always use mages and solidiers and mages upgrade solidiers to holy knights no barbarian never oly if u have to and some rocket thing they helput sometimes

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 3:56am

loloynage2

loloynage2

3,106 posts

I love kingdom rush. And I'm actually pretty good at it. I already beated the game, now I'm trying the bonus challenges.

they should make the game longer

They are making an expansion.

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 10:44am

Unirod

Unirod

5 posts

I finished this game... except for the achevement ''twin rivers angler'', anyone knows how do i do this?

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 12:00pm

gransugostar

gransugostar

1 post

looking at the maps you can see other "places" like for example "hammerhold" or "lozagon".. are those other levels? how you can play those levels?

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!