Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 1:40am

lito1988

lito1988

2 posts

@AlderonArmor
Tomorrow I will guive you some guide about Heroic mode at stage 4.
A small advice...first try to finish the campaign mode and then try the specials modes(heroic, iron).

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 1:53am

AlderonArmor

AlderonArmor

230 posts

I did it lito, lots of mage and arrow towers basically, as for basic campaign, that's simple, I'm not struggling at all with that, it's these **** challenges...

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 5:10am

AlderonArmor

AlderonArmor

230 posts

Sorry to double post. Just wanted to say that once you can get sorcs the game suddenly becomes a lot easier, golems are overpowered. The campaign is still simple, the challenges aren't.

Still having fun with it though.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 5:12am

iliachulsky

iliachulsky

6 posts

This game is probably the best TD I playd, the challenges are BRUTAL though.

Can anyone please guide me on how to beat the heroic challenge on level 3?

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 12:11pm

Taima

Taima

1 post

I find that later on, having the stone elementals out as well as upgraded bombards, usually to level four as the 500mm is nice to have.  The missles from the bombards can reach anywhere on the field and have saved my butt more than once as it killed a demon lord or yeti about to reach the end point.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 12:14pm

Mrlegodude96

Mrlegodude96

1 post

I personal thought the ice pass was one of the easiest levels (i knew how to get the ice monster saquacte thingymagicer, didn't bother) i only had one barbaring, and one artillery, 2 mages, and only 3 archers, rest was holy knights (and 2 emepty spots) i thought it was pretty easy...

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 2:07pm

Tsuta

Tsuta

1 post

For the lvl 9 i placed magic tower at the beginning, with the golem and reinforcement, most creatures die but you shouldn't use sheep morphers or they will just go thought. Then i placed poisoned archers and 1 barrack.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 3:06pm

AlderonArmor

AlderonArmor

230 posts

You catch a fish by clicking on one of the fish that leap out of the rivers in like, level 3-4. And Ovinophobia is gotten by clicking sheep until they explode :D

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 4:15pm

Strawhatt

Strawhatt

13 posts

did anyone beat this level already:

Twin Rivers - Normal Difficult - Iron Challange Mode

this is soo hard without attilery :(

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 4:34pm

iliachulsky

iliachulsky

6 posts

After I beat the heroic challenge on twin rivers, the iron challenge wasn't hard.

I don't really remember what I did though, I used one barracks to put soldiers where the two paths meet, and I think I made a triangle with arrow towers, and the rest were mage towers(I think).

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!