Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 5:34pm

antanas98

antanas98

1 post

Awesome game.
here's a tip for everyone, who doesn't know how to free sasquatch in icewind pass:
just launch "Rain of Fire" at the frozen cave, then get 500 gold to buy sasquatch. he's like that enemy yeti, but stronger - 2500 hp and life regen. and there are no upgrades on him.
Good luck!

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 7:36pm

comicalrlf

comicalrlf

12 posts

For the later levels, you can pretty much get away with spamming wizard towers (esp. on easy), so just put all your upgrade stars into wizard towers, reinforcements, and meteor. Don't forget to make a the few of the wizard towers spawn elementals to block to the path.

I even completed quite a few of the challenges on easy this way ;)

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 7:51pm

AlderonArmor

AlderonArmor

230 posts

I've just got a couple more challenges left to do and then I've done everything, all I can say is try, try and try again, memorise the waves so you know what's coming, it really helps if you place the right towers in the right places and use your meteor at the right time. For example, one of the later levels you should have a couple of mage towers for the right path then spam arrow towers for the left.

Basically, if your stuck, just learn the level and don't be afraid to completely switch your tactics up. I really struggled with this game at first but I'm confident I've got it sussed out now.

Fantastic game Ironhide, I really hope to see more!

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 10:49pm

rawwr123

rawwr123

307 posts

omg my data was erased omg, i h8 it when this happens i am done with this game

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 6:09am

N7791

N7791

16 posts

Yes, while the campaign can be quite easily finished, the challenges are very tough. Stuck around lvl3-4 for iron, can't find the right combination...

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 8:20am

Strawhatt

Strawhatt

13 posts

@iliachulsky I can't believe you beat the Twin Rivers map on Normal difficult and Iron Mode... maby you mean another map???

I'm afraid the Twin Rivers Map (Iron Mode, Normal) is impossible to beat!

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 8:33am

Ulion

Ulion

13 posts

Iron mode on Twin Rivers is just about building towers everywhere. Slowly upgrade the towers in the front of the spawning point. While reinforcing when necessary. I find the difficult of this game annoying and fun.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 8:35am

Strawhatt

Strawhatt

13 posts

well i did twin river - iron mode - on easy without trouble, but are you sure you beat Twin Rivers - Iron mode- on NORMAL ???

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 10:24am

AlderonArmor

AlderonArmor

230 posts

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/krcomplete.png/][IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1586/krcomplete.png[/IMG][/URL]

Wooo! Finally.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 10:26am

AlderonArmor

AlderonArmor

230 posts

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/166fadx.png[/IMG]

Sorry for double post, fail upload.

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!