Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Feb 13, '12 at 8:45pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,501 posts

definately use archers

Archers aren't always the best solution but they are good all around. Think about the other towers. The barracks slows down the enemies to set the magic and archer towers up. And magic towers or whatever they're called (yeah I haven't played Kingdom Rush in awhile) can slow down enemies when upgraded and also pierce armor. So, all towers have their roles.

Posted Feb 28, '12 at 7:20pm

aidanjones

aidanjones

1 post

I have discovered most of the secret clicks but I can not figure out what happens, if anything, when you click the fire by the tower on level 12. I can blow up sheep in the field stop windmills and catch fish but not luck with the fire.

Posted Mar 5, '12 at 11:42am

Ariadne7

Ariadne7

2 posts

Is anyone else having problems when trying to buy the premium content for this game?

Posted Mar 6, '12 at 12:11am

bobomano1120

bobomano1120

1 post

When is Kingdom Rush two coming?????

Posted Mar 7, '12 at 1:05pm

Bunnylot

Bunnylot

1 post

Is anyone else having problems when trying to buy the premium content for this game?

Yes I am as well. Emailed [email protected] a few days ago but didn't get a response.

Posted Mar 7, '12 at 3:50pm

Ariadne7

Ariadne7

2 posts

i didn't get a response either x.x

Posted Apr 3, '12 at 6:34am

owengreggans98

owengreggans98

2 posts

if you keep clicking the sheep at the side, they explode into a bloody mess

Posted Apr 3, '12 at 4:18pm

Breake

Breake

6 posts

It is best to finish the campaign and then the rest, as you earn more points and faster upgrade

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 2:52am

MetalHeart

MetalHeart

214 posts

I think you should try archers and magicians

Posted Apr 10, '12 at 10:33am

TopRank_

TopRank_

88 posts

I have finished this game three times on all levels with premium content, and im impatient for kingdom rush 2.

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!