0pp

0pp

20 posts

I love the game, but yeah I agree with many of these replies

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 3:19pm

MonsterTruK

MonsterTruK

17 posts

I remember the day i finished all the game o.o...all the levels..all the bonus levels....and had all the achievements....( even if some of them were...weird....for example : the achievement where you must click several times in a fish to make it explode....if there wasn t a description near the achievement...hard to know ^^ )

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 6:13pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

I've just been playing first the first time in months, and I'm wondering because I've been having trouble with this in every wave... what's the fastest way to kill Dark Slayers?

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 7:45pm

0pp

0pp

20 posts

I love kingdom rush

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 7:55pm

tegan190

tegan190

807 posts

I've just been playing first the first time in months, and I'm wondering because I've been having trouble with this in every wave... what's the fastest way to kill Dark Slayers?

The best way to kill dark slayers is by using the fully upgraded ranger, musketeer. He's almost impossible to kill without those, even big bertha does nothing =P. Magic towers do a little bit of damage when fully upgraded but if not don't bother.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:51am

GifNgga

GifNgga

27 posts

Can I get a fast forward button in number 2 please?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 9:14pm

Zomitose

Zomitose

1 post

Howdy. When this game hits steam will i need to make a new account to buy all the premium stuff or can i just add my old one to steam?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 9:37pm

Kantoshka

Kantoshka

1 post

stucked in lv 9 :C

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 10:57am

poor40404040

poor40404040

4 posts

This is a pretty hard game so don't give up!

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 4:27am

klokkie

klokkie

3 posts

how do i get more stars to upgrade the towers? i have completed all the normal quests and 4 heroic and iron, but i still have only 29 stars.

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!