Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 5:18pm

Steam7369

Steam7369

12 posts

The 'Beam Me Up Scotty' achievement seems to be broken. I keep getting it, then it greys out. Then I get it again, etc. I must have earned this one at least 5 times. Anyone else noticing this issue?

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 5:34pm

Steam7369

Steam7369

12 posts

Sorry for double post... Does anyone have a good strategy for Level 3 Heroic Challenge on normal mode? I think the biggest problem are the stupid healers. I can't kill anything when they're on screen. Thanks.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 6:57pm

Gafflation

Gafflation

1 post

Took who knows how many tries but finally got Twin rivers Iron on Normal. This was the setup used all though there was likely a lot of luck involved.

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/gafflation/Games/?action=view¤t=Kingdom_Rush_Twin_Rivers_Iron.png

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 7:06pm

IRONHIDEGAMES

IRONHIDEGAMES

30 posts

@Steam7369
beam me Up achievement its broken, we will fix it on the next update, probably on monday.

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 8:42pm

Steam7369

Steam7369

12 posts

Thanks for the quick reply! This game is awesome!

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 1:13am

SaturnBear

SaturnBear

13 posts

Hey folks, will someone please make a guide to this game? I'm stuck at like lvl 6-7, it's a really hard game. Maybe cause I play on normal? It's this castle with broken gate and 3 road at the bottom. I make 2 general stop spots, they are surrounded by archer towers, each has a cannon for support, last row def is magic. I get gargoyles passing but mostly get overrun by those huge ogres. I can't see how can I be better, no way I can get stronger army... And no way I could get more exp or something, I get fixed stars per battle and I can NEVER pass special modes even with maximum upgrades >_< I assume it's possible to pick the right combo of towers but that's all luck and time... I love the game but it's just too hard Would be nice to have a general strategy to know what might be wrong.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 2:13am

Ulion

Ulion

12 posts

Well if you need more stars go back and do some of the challenge maps from the previous levels. The early level challenges are easy. On that map you are talking about I just build 4 magic towers behind the 2 paladins in front(that is the map where you get 6 free paladins?) and upgrade them to max with teleport. Build some warriors at the entrance behind the final paladins.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 8:41am

xiaohuook

xiaohuook

3 posts

use reinforcement seperate the healers from other troops or rain of fire kill them.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 8:45am

xiaohuook

xiaohuook

3 posts

does anyone know how to collect all 62 stars? I walkthrough all levels(normal) and only get 60.

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 8:57am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

does anyone know how to collect all 62 stars? I walkthrough all levels(normal) and only get 60.

You need to click the link to facebook and twitter and you'll get 2 stars. It should pop-up after a mission.

Reply to Kingdom Rush - General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!