• 511 Replies
GoranPr0CRO
GoranPr0CRO
4 posts

KR is easy

needLife
needLife
24 posts

with this topic i finished the game with 3 stars and iron and heroic chalenge Thanks to all

ayton
ayton
4 posts

Missing last stars.

So, beat everything: 3 stars all levels, iron and heroic defender, all achievements, and paid up for the premium stuff. Yet I still show 75 of 77 stars. What did I miss?

Great Game!!

Dregus2
Dregus2
518 posts

You missed the two stars fro liking on facebook and tweeting.

ayton
ayton
4 posts

@Dregus: Aha! Thanks!!

tjjessup
tjjessup
1 posts

I've finished all the levels on iron and heroic, and only have three achievements to go, which I'll get soon. I have one star left to get though, and I don't know how to get it!! Great game though!

derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts

@Tijessup: as long as you do not follow ironhide games on Twitter or like it on Facebook, you can not get all Stars. Or you get the premium content and you can get 15 more stars.

By the way, Ironhide announced the sequel yesterday. They started development. Can't wait for it. Hope, it's going to be as good as the current one

dappledrass
dappledrass
1 posts

Why can't I play my saved game? It says that the server is not able to connect.

jimmie123
jimmie123
123 posts

How about some tips on beating the last battle (level 12). I've tried all sorts of combinations, nothing seems to work.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
614 posts

Its relativly easy... can't exactly explain it... go to youtube and type "kingdom rush walktrough lvl 12" and when it shows up, click on the one by wyvern studios, they're the best

derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts

jimmie123: Which battle are you fighting?

In general, you have to take care of the skeletons or they will overrun you. Don't use too much barracks. I only have one all at the end in case something goes wrong. Upgraded to the Barbarian hall and using throwing axes takes care of nearly everything.

If you can use artillery, build two. One at the turn just across the graveyard to bomb as many skeletons at the same time as possible. Upgrade it to the tesla coil and it takes care of nearly all of the minions. The second one just before the two roads come together. Upgrade it to the Big Bertha and use the rocket to kill the big guys most effectively.

The rest is a mix of Arrow towers and Mages. I upgrade all but one of the arrow towers to ranger hideouts because of the speed. The one using the sniper shot helps as well. In the usual battles, I use Arcane Wizzards. Again with one tower being the Sorcerer. Lowering the armor can be quite crucial for the big guys.

For the Iron Challenge, use Sorcerer Mages and Elementals. Four are ok for the easy version, five or even six are needed for normal difficulty. Send them to the place where both roads get together and block all of the minions. Build two Ranger Hideouts close to the graveyard to limit the chances of getting overrun with Skeletons.

Oh, and what does help, especially in the iron challenge, think about where you post your reinforcements. Also timing of the meteor is crucial. You don't want to early-call a wave just after you called meteors/reinforcements, do it the other way around to save some cool-down-time.

Hope, I could help a bit

derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts

You don't want to early-call a wave just after you called meteors/reinforcements, do it the other way around to save some cool-down-time.

I mean just the other way around. You don't want to early-call a wave before you to the reinforcements ... Sorry for the double post
jimmie123
jimmie123
123 posts

Thanks derTiberius, I've tried your setup as far as placement. It seems to work, exception being there's one wave that I get swarmed by skeletons and can't keep up, lol. It could be that I need to upgrade the archer towers 1st rather than the artillery. I put the arty where you said followed by several archer towers, one "magic" tower and one barracks right at the end. I'll get it sooner or later...fun game.

ryderthesungod
ryderthesungod
1 posts

How much does lightning do.

zerxil
zerxil
1 posts

the iron challenges seem easier than the heroic challenges, or is it just me. the hardest challenge so far is the fish...or stop playing for sleep both about equal.

Showing 166-180 of 511