Jester

I am stuck at level 9....anyone?

• 502 Replies
kkrrkumar
kkrrkumar
2 posts
Farmer

[4] - Activate/Cancel Sunray Tower.

can anyone help me with this... where is it in game ?

freefalfred
freefalfred
2 posts
Peasant

@derTiberius of course I have finished level 11 with the 2 challenges if I have 70 stars... Found the 2 others from FB and Twitter and now im stuck at 72 out of 77 with nothing else to do :///

susilo
susilo
94 posts
Peasant

lv 9 is really easy after i watch the video... but i make me so lazy to play fairly... hahahahah <-- i cant speak english well

derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts
Bard

@freefalfred: Then I would say, you have found a bug in the game. Make a screenshot and send it over to Ironhidegames

@kkrrkumar the sunray tower can only be used in the stormcloud temple level. Hire at least one sorcerer - 4 max - and they charge the tower.

kkrrkumar
kkrrkumar
2 posts
Farmer

@derTiberius thanks for ur reply.

mappy20
mappy20
2 posts
Peasant

how long did it take you all to beat the game?

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
30 posts
Shepherd

Freefalfred
Send me a screenshot of the map to pablo@ironhidegames.com please.

Woodshed
Woodshed
1 posts
Peasant

The best way I find is use defense then surround it with arrows and bombers, upgrade the arrows to fast woodland shooters and these will hit both gargoyles and on foot soldiers.

Aslan13
Aslan13
1 posts
Farmer

I RELY HEAVLY ON Artillery , SOMETIME WORK, SOME TIME NOT

oWe398
oWe398
8 posts
Peasant

Fantastic,,i've done this game,,and done all achievements,,but i really" confuse about how to free the sasquatch,,can anyone help me to fulfill my achievements please??

oWe398
oWe398
8 posts
Peasant

ah nevermind,,i just done free the sasquatch achievemnt,,its really simple,,i think it was really hard,,thanks for the attention all..

L0ki95
L0ki95
3 posts
Peasant

this game is realy hard

Ookaami
Ookaami
1 posts
Peasant

Hard but really fun

stowle07
stowle07
1 posts
Peasant

Awesome game, but extremely easy if you just spam Big Berthas around barracks. Upgrade that missile launcher asap and the game becomes easyyyy.

3 stars on every level first try using this method.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,249 posts
Peasant

Hey, I'm kinda needing help on Twin River Heroic. I can do Iron, but not Heroic! Even easy is good for me. I'm looking for stars, not pride :P

Showing 181-195 of 502