Karllives
Karllives
1 posts

I am stuck at level 9....anyone?

• 511 Replies
Woodshed
Woodshed
1 posts

The best way I find is use defense then surround it with arrows and bombers, upgrade the arrows to fast woodland shooters and these will hit both gargoyles and on foot soldiers.

Aslan13
Aslan13
1 posts

I RELY HEAVLY ON Artillery , SOMETIME WORK, SOME TIME NOT

oWe398
oWe398
8 posts

Fantastic,,i've done this game,,and done all achievements,,but i really" confuse about how to free the sasquatch,,can anyone help me to fulfill my achievements please??

oWe398
oWe398
8 posts

ah nevermind,,i just done free the sasquatch achievemnt,,its really simple,,i think it was really hard,,thanks for the attention all..

L0ki95
L0ki95
3 posts

this game is realy hard

Ookaami
Ookaami
1 posts

Hard but really fun

bigfatkitty
bigfatkitty
854 posts

It's not that hard, just try different tactics, if something isn't working don't repeat it and try to get it right, do something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

stowle07
stowle07
1 posts

Awesome game, but extremely easy if you just spam Big Berthas around barracks. Upgrade that missile launcher asap and the game becomes easyyyy.

3 stars on every level first try using this method.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,296 posts

Hey, I'm kinda needing help on Twin River Heroic. I can do Iron, but not Heroic! Even easy is good for me. I'm looking for stars, not pride :P

derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts

@stowle07: And how do you do the challenges where Artillery is not allowed? btw, Big Bertha is the most expensive tower in the field. Wondering how you survived the first few rounds when demon spawns kill your infantry and the flying enemies simply don't care how many artillery-towers you hav since they don't shoot them down. So, I wouldn't say this is a perfect tactic at all

Rivercrab01: Twin-River in Heroic is one of the most difficult ones. In general, what you need to try to do is to block the enemies with infantry right at the beginning and kill them with artillery.

I start the level with an artillery tower upgraded to the max at the center point. Well, upgraded to the max means upgraded twice. Also, a barracks tower to its right. Change the rally point to the point where both roads split up. As soon as you have the gold, upgrade the barracks to their maximum too. Together with the meteor and the reinforcements this needs to be enough until the start of the fifth wave. If not, you are lost. You should be able to kill the first ogre in wave five with this set up as well.

After that, I expand with a mage tower on the lower right side, expand it to its maximum. To the opposite another barrack, upgrading it once.

With wave six, the left side gets an expansion as well. A barrack to the left and a second mage tower to the right. Change the rally point to the bridge, so that your artillery tower can support you against the ogres and shamans. This barracks tower again gets only one upgrade, the mage tower upgraded to the maximum.

This should do it usually. If not, add another mage tower at your convenience. I sometimes need a second one on the right side, especially in normal.

Hope, I could help.

Cheers!

rawwr123
rawwr123
296 posts

i just finished getting all the acheivements, its kinda tedious getting the ones on page 3, but it was such a good game i though i might as well

chuggaconroy
chuggaconroy
8 posts

anyone have any tips on beating t.j.

rawwr123
rawwr123
296 posts

build artillary in middleso he can hitboth sodes, rangers hidout beside mine shaft a couple golems and lvl1/2 melee units, oh and dont use the sunray, its awful

kinglion1
kinglion1
2 posts

I ALLMOSE WIN

SuperAwesomeGuy2
SuperAwesomeGuy2
12 posts

Stupid last level!And yes,you DO need more than three or four barracks,and a lot of arcane wizard towers.The arcane wizards do massive damage,necessary to turn the evil guy who's name escapes me into the dragon thing quick,which is very important.Then,the reason you need barracks is that when the evil guy is in giant monster form,his fire breath can't instantly kill paladins or legionaries,which can help to hold him back while the towers fire at him.It's not guaranteed to work,but it really helps.

Showing 196-210 of 511