iliachulsky
6 posts

@Strawhatt

Oh S**t man.. I thought Twin Rivers was the 3rd level, but it's the 4th
I'm also struggling with it right now

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
226 posts

Strawhatt, I would if AG let me upload images. I just now mopped up my save with all the achievements, I've got literally nothing left to do in the game. It's kind of said, I want to keep playing but I know every level too well now.

I really blasted the heck out of this game over the weekend... haha, can't wait for another from Iron Hide, best TD ever. Makes gemcraft look like the turd on the pavement that it is.

dair5
dair5
3,418 posts

When you lose your data is that permanent? Is there no way to get it back?

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
1,001 posts

I lost, but I didnt lost my data.Bug maybe?

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,918 posts

When you lose your data is that permanent? Is there no way to get it back?
Yes, unfortunately. If you erased it, than I believe you cannot get it back.

This game is really challenging, getting stuck most of the time in later levels, and the challenges are annoying because how hard they are. I really need an ultimate tutorial showing me step by step how to pass everything, really a complex and challenging game.
Strawhatt
Strawhatt
13 posts

i am currently uploading all Kingdom Rush Challenges (Heroic and Iron) on normal difficult to youtube, check here later for more Walkthroughs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/boneymful?feature=mhee#g/c/C2240D8BD3E0C1A9

iliachulsky
iliachulsky
6 posts

I think I just came up with the best way to describe this game,
this is the "I wanna be the guy" of Tower defence games! :P

neb1234
neb1234
1 posts

My strategy has yet to fail me, even the heroic challenges.
about 2-3 barracks close together to block any wave backed up by a ton of artillery.
As soon as any group size is blocked by my troops they almost imminently die, I also use barbarians and fully upgraded reinforcements against flyers.

Steam7369
Steam7369
15 posts

The 'Beam Me Up Scotty' achievement seems to be broken. I keep getting it, then it greys out. Then I get it again, etc. I must have earned this one at least 5 times. Anyone else noticing this issue?

Steam7369
Steam7369
15 posts

Sorry for double post... Does anyone have a good strategy for Level 3 Heroic Challenge on normal mode? I think the biggest problem are the stupid healers. I can't kill anything when they're on screen. Thanks.

Gafflation
Gafflation
1 posts

Took who knows how many tries but finally got Twin rivers Iron on Normal. This was the setup used all though there was likely a lot of luck involved.

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/gafflation/Games/?action=view&current=Kingdom_Rush_Twin_Rivers_Iron.png

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
30 posts

@Steam7369
beam me Up achievement its broken, we will fix it on the next update, probably on monday.

Steam7369
Steam7369
15 posts

Thanks for the quick reply! This game is awesome!

SaturnBear
SaturnBear
14 posts

Hey folks, will someone please make a guide to this game? I'm stuck at like lvl 6-7, it's a really hard game. Maybe cause I play on normal? It's this castle with broken gate and 3 road at the bottom. I make 2 general stop spots, they are surrounded by archer towers, each has a cannon for support, last row def is magic. I get gargoyles passing but mostly get overrun by those huge ogres. I can't see how can I be better, no way I can get stronger army... And no way I could get more exp or something, I get fixed stars per battle and I can NEVER pass special modes even with maximum upgrades >_< I assume it's possible to pick the right combo of towers but that's all luck and time... I love the game but it's just too hard <_> Would be nice to have a general strategy to know what might be wrong.

Showing 31-45 of 511