Karllives
Karllives
1 posts

I am stuck at level 9....anyone?

• 511 Replies
Ulion
Ulion
13 posts

Well if you need more stars go back and do some of the challenge maps from the previous levels. The early level challenges are easy. On that map you are talking about I just build 4 magic towers behind the 2 paladins in front(that is the map where you get 6 free paladins?) and upgrade them to max with teleport. Build some warriors at the entrance behind the final paladins.

xiaohuook
xiaohuook
3 posts

use reinforcement seperate the healers from other troops or rain of fire kill them.

xiaohuook
xiaohuook
3 posts

does anyone know how to collect all 62 stars? I walkthrough all levels(normal) and only get 60.

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

does anyone know how to collect all 62 stars? I walkthrough all levels(normal) and only get 60.
You need to click the link to facebook and twitter and you'll get 2 stars. It should pop-up after a mission.
xiaohuook
xiaohuook
3 posts

I cannot access facebook and twitter ,anyway 3q.

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

I cannot access facebook and twitter
you'll see a link in the main menu in the upper right corner, and after some missions it should pop up and you'll be able to collect the two stars. You don't need to do anything but click them, exit right after. I don't know what exactly the problem is...Even if you don't have facebook or twitter you should be able to get the stars, try again. Hope this helps.
resplendentobscurity
resplendentobscurity
1 posts

IS there a way to save your game? Because I can't figure it out.. idk maybe I'm just oblivious. It seems odd to me to have 3 game slots and yet not be able to save... :P

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

IS there a way to save your game? Because I can't figure it out.. idk maybe I'm just oblivious. It seems odd to me to have 3 game slots and yet not be able to save... :P
Those game slots are save slots, click on them and it 'should' save and continue to auto-save as you progress trough the game. I don't know why your having trouble with that...
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,296 posts

@resplendentobscurity
It should autosave for you. If you mean in game, I don't think there is an option

and now my problem. I need help on heroic on twin rivers. Honestly, I'm star collecting before going for achievements, so normal or easy is good to me.

derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts

One question as I am trying to finish the challenges: Anyone of you seeing the same case: your upgrades - especially on reinforcements and costs of towers do not work in earlier levels properly.

If you do the level in normal mode it works, however, if you do the Heroic or Iron challenge the towers cost the same as before the upgrades, the re-inforcements are 'ordinary' and so on.

So, the question for me is: is this just me? If not, is this intentional? I am not complaining. Actually this way it is even more challenging, I just wanted to understand

Cheers!

Strawhatt
Strawhatt
13 posts

HeeeeEY !!!

I finally found a good tactic to beat the HARDEST LEVEL "Twin Towers - Iron Challange - Normal difficult".

I recorded it, so here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NgE8JFXEiM

Here you can view the Walkthroughs to all other Heoric and Iron Challanges in NORMAL difficult:

http://www.youtube.com/user/boneymful?feature=mhee#g/c/C2240D8BD3E0C1A9

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

One question as I am trying to finish the challenges: Anyone of you seeing the same case: your upgrades - especially on reinforcements and costs of towers do not work in earlier levels properly

If you do the level in normal mode it works, however, if you do the Heroic or Iron challenge the towers cost the same as before the upgrades, the re-inforcements are 'ordinary' and so on.

So, the question for me is: is this just me? If not, is this intentional? I am not complaining. Actually this way it is even more challenging, I just wanted to understand
It's intentional, upgradeable towers are different for each level, so you cannot level a tower to the maximum level in the first level, to add more of a challenge each level. Also, all your upgrades with the stars, they only work on the campaign, on challenges however you have no upgrades or upgrade effects, making them, well, a challenge.
derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts

thanks fantasy4life, that makes a lot of sense.

Strawhatt
Strawhatt
13 posts

about the Challanges and max. Upgrade:

if you have a look at the Challange rules of each level, it states which max global Upgrade is allowed for this challange.

So global upgrade means not only the upgrade of the towers, but also your main upgrades (which you can choose in the main menu) are affected by this max. upgrade level restriction

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,296 posts

You know how IRONHIDE is sometimes answering questions on this forum? And you know that they are probably making a new castle rush game? Why not make suggestions on this thread as well? Maybe enemy types, or new towers? Maybe a new challenge made where the places where you make towers are depleted, or that spell that Vez'nan uses randomly appears at some places?

Showing 46-60 of 511