Karllives
Karllives
1 posts

I am stuck at level 9....anyone?

• 511 Replies
Wooby
Wooby
1 posts

at the very start of game give us option of being good and evil like for say barrack basic unit for the good side paladin (weaker of course unless we upgrade them?) and evil basic barrack unit dark knight? of for good dwarfs regular dwarfs for bad dwarfs use gremlins? good archer tower regular, bad archer tower shadow archer and upgrade so fourth. wizards good ones blue bad one red? buts then you half to made to different story path. and just change color of good and bad towers but give different sides different advanced towers like one adv for dark wizard necromancer? adv barrack undead soldier? and so and so ps. love the first one cant wait for the second one hope you consider my idea)

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,295 posts

That's a good idea...
SPOILER ALERT!!!
and you know at the end of the game where you see that guy pick up Vez'nans staff? On the good side you fight for Lineria, bad side fight for Vez'nan (Gets reincarnated by something) And when you complete both story made's, you unlock a third made where they team up against... whoever!
SPOILER END!!!

iliachulsky
iliachulsky
6 posts

about the Challanges and max. Upgrade:

if you have a look at the Challange rules of each level, it states which max global Upgrade is allowed for this challange.

So global upgrade means not only the upgrade of the towers, but also your main upgrades (which you can choose in the main menu) are affected by this max. upgrade level restriction

You rock man, thank you
babish
babish
2 posts

Hey Guys, this is kingdom rush fan page: [url=http://kingdomrush.net]

You can play the game here and you can give a look at all levels walkthroughs from the hints page.

We love kingdom rush! <3

Praxidike
Praxidike
1 posts

im a big noob

shade338
shade338
128 posts

Kingdom Rush got into the &quotopular games" section and it has a rate of 9.6!!!

rawwr123
rawwr123
296 posts

wut i dont understand ishow come learn to fly 2 didnt get into it, its rating is 9.6 2...

shade338
shade338
128 posts

I dont know...but i am SURE they will put it there.

embetapdi2007
embetapdi2007
3 posts

any1 here know how to catch fish in twin rivers ?

derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts

you have to click on it when they jump out on the water

EmiljantheGreat
EmiljantheGreat
3 posts

to pass level 9 see the photo and build like i did then build whatever you want but i recommend to build 1 big bertha(artillery)https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qugH560frJ-4LI62Irc5nQ?feat=directlink

EmiljantheGreat
EmiljantheGreat
3 posts

if the image doesnt open ,open it in new tab by pressing right click

EmiljantheGreat
EmiljantheGreat
3 posts

who knows hoe to free the "yeti" thing in level 8 IceWind Pass. Plz reply

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

who knows hoe to free the "yeti" thing in level 8 IceWind Pass. Plz reply
I think it's by using rain of fire on the mysterious cave and then buying to fight of enemies. I'm not sure though.
fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

Yep, use rain of fire then buy him for 500 gold. You also get an achievement.

Showing 61-75 of 511