1 posts
Jester

I am stuck at level 9....anyone?

• 502 Replies
shade338
shade338
127 posts
Farmer

Kingdom Rush got into the &quotopular games" section and it has a rate of 9.6!!!

rawwr123
rawwr123
296 posts
Peasant

wut i dont understand ishow come learn to fly 2 didnt get into it, its rating is 9.6 2...

shade338
shade338
127 posts
Farmer

I dont know...but i am SURE they will put it there.

embetapdi2007
embetapdi2007
3 posts
Peasant

any1 here know how to catch fish in twin rivers ?

derTiberius
derTiberius
25 posts
Bard

you have to click on it when they jump out on the water

EmiljantheGreat
EmiljantheGreat
3 posts
Farmer

to pass level 9 see the photo and build like i did then build whatever you want but i recommend to build 1 big bertha(artillery)https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qugH560frJ-4LI62Irc5nQ?feat=directlink

EmiljantheGreat
EmiljantheGreat
3 posts
Farmer

if the image doesnt open ,open it in new tab by pressing right click

EmiljantheGreat
EmiljantheGreat
3 posts
Farmer

who knows hoe to free the "yeti" thing in level 8 IceWind Pass. Plz reply

IRONHIDEGAMES
IRONHIDEGAMES
30 posts
Shepherd

Hi everybody!!! The update will come today! v 1.04 on its way!.
If any of you have problems with the game, contact us! We'll answer every mail.

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
268 posts
Blacksmith

Finally got all stars... the final level is indeed the hardest on iron mode. You need a correct build to seperate enemy forces from the enemy support units, because you can't make mortars.

Lightning suck, mortar good =p

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
226 posts
Jester

Actually a combination of both lightning and mortar is unstoppable because of the tesla's d-o-t.

Dregus2
Dregus2
511 posts
Jester

The yeti isn't even good, What I use to get all the stars are the fully upgraded artillery, fully upgraded mages, not upgraded musketeers, and fully upgraded reinforcements. The throwing spears are so good!

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
537 posts
Shepherd

and fully upgraded reinforcements. The throwing spears are so good!

^^ This.
I found that at first, the reinforcement upgrades didn't do much, but once you get the throwing spears, it helps a lot.

I just build a barracks or two, find a decent rally point and surround them with towers, each one will have atleast a Marksmen, Mage and Artillery tower supporting them.

Once you unlock barbarians and sorcerer towers, the game becomes so much easier. Just upgrade to Warriors to Barbarians, buy throwing axe and hunting nets upgrades, upgrade Mages to Sorcerers, and buy both upgrades for those, is what I do.

For archers, half my towers will be muskets, and half Rangers.

I don't use artillery asmuch, and if I do I never feel the need to upgrade them very much, but if I do, I'll upgrade to big Bertha, and buy all upgrades for that. (:

I made a walkthrough, but I deleted the videos and started again.
Check them out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVzMgJjgm5c
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
226 posts
Jester

Actually all towers in all locations isn't needed. You can judge during the level where you should place towers. Generally one path will have armoured enemies and another won't, so you should put down heavy mage on one path and heavy archer on the other.

Artillery is fantastic and almost every level it should be used, you just can't beat aoe damage, big bertha is great, but combine it with the tesla to really clear them out.

Barracks you rarely need, it's the most useless tower, sometimes it helps to slow them down for a second or two, but even then I very rarely ever upgrade them past level 2.

Ranger towers are indispensible and you should use these frequently, muskets are good but very expensive to upgrade to their max potential.

For mage towers sorcerers are clearly the better choice because of the awesome golem, stick a few of them down in a small area and nothing will get past them.

embetapdi2007
embetapdi2007
3 posts
Peasant

i upgraded max for reinforcement, and surprise, they dont throw spear to flying enemy ?

Showing 61-75 of 502